2018 off-season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

SanBlom

Jan 29, 2008
St Peters
I will say this that makes me think he is doing a deal that has not been leaked yet.

For almost 4 years, we never heard of Hextall rumours....yet lately respectable guys are mentioning Hextall like in ROR deal.

Hextall also never talks about deals....yet he made sure to mention JT and wished he had the chance to talk with him.

Then he ALSO clarifies that he WOULD sign an ELITE guy to a 7/8 year deal...and smiled when doing so apparently. Who bother doing this at all if you have nothing on the horizon.

I could be wrong, but I think he has a deal lined up. Time will tell.
Totally agree with everything you said here.

tucson83

Sep 30, 2017
if hextall does nothing, here's my response what im doing with my jersey
giphy.gif

and the tickets:
joker.gif

CS

Bryzgalov's Blueline
May 27, 2009
Philadelphia, PA
if hextall does nothing, here's my response what im doing with my jersey

What can he do?

Giroux - Couturier - Konecny
Lindblom - Patrick - Voracek
Laughton - _____ - Simmonds
Weal - _____ - Raffl
Weise - Lehtera

Provorov - Gostisbehere
Sanheim - MacDonald
Hagg - Gudas
______

Elliot
Neuvirth

He can really do nothing big outside of trades.

Petr Svoboda Mullet

Apr 3, 2016
What can he do?

Giroux - Couturier - Konecny
Lindblom - Patrick - Voracek
Laughton - Frost - Simmonds
Weal - Raffl - NAK
Weise - Lehtera

Provorov - Gostisbehere
Sanheim - Myers
Hagg - Gudas
MacDonald

Elliot
Neuvirth

He can really do nothing big outside of trades.

Fixed

Feb 19, 2003
Concord, New Hampshire
Yost saying Collin Miller or Shea Theodore could be part of potential Vegas for Karlsson deal. Also mentioned after July 1 Clrakson becomes a possibility for salary reasons.

I’m sorry but if they get EK for ****, Hexy didn’t do his job. I would be more than willing to take Ryan on for EK. As long as they take salary back. Which could be a Gudas or Macdonald.

Of course no one knows if Ottawa only wanted to trade him out west

kudymen

Hakstok was a fascist clique hiver lickballs.gif
Jun 18, 2011
Atlanta (Decatur)
Yeah well then I wish Hextall really does nothing because I am eager to see if anyones actually capable of doing those things with their jerseys or tickets over one day.

Stizzle

Feb 3, 2012
Depending on the cost, Pageau is a guy we should target. Melnyk would get to save 6.7 million over the next 2 years and replace him with a cheaper guy.

For us, he is a guy that can play up or down in the lineup is an injury occurs or if Frost does/doesn't make the team. He is also fast and great on the PK.

I was kind of digging that JGP idea until I looked up his fancy stats from the last few years. He grades out very poorly. I was not aware.

flyersfan187

Dec 4, 2007
Morrisdale, PA
Honestly, if they fixed the PK strategy on this team the Flyers would be much better. That won't fix the fact that this team is boring to watch even with top talent like Giroux/Ghost to watch. I will say though that I don't want Hextall to make a move just to make a move that will hurt this team in the long term.

tucson83

Sep 30, 2017
Go root for another club already. You seem
like a miserable person.

is it wrong for me to want this team to win? do you want this team to just make the playoffs and get embarrassed every year? it seems like that's been the motto for over 40 years with former flyers as gms.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad