2018 NHL Entry Draft Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Habs76

Nov 11, 2014
Fredericton, NB
I would really not be disappointed with Zadina

What do you have to go on? He has significantly more offensive flair than Tkatchuk and he was clearly driving his team at the juniors.
I struggle to dub him the "driver" of his team in the QMJHL. He disappears for long periods of time within a game only to pop up once a game and snipe one. He's got near identical stats to his linemate Otto Somppi, so it's tough to tell who's driving the line based on numbers but the eye test to me says Somppi

Yoshidas Island

TY for the memories Yosh :'(
Jan 2, 2015
Anton Lundell had a 4 point game, and isn't draft eligible until 2020. I haven't heard about him to much but seems like stat-wise he's one of the stronger 2020 candidates so far..

NotProkofievian

Nov 29, 2011
Who did ya like so far today and who disappointed?

The 2018 draft eligibles weren't really impressive for Finland or Slovakia that I saw. The 2019s that were impressive for Slovakia were Cajkovic and Matej Ilencik (plays for Södertälje, Pastrnak and Nylander's old team). Lundell was Finland's best player by a mile.

edit: Kotkaniemi was a let down today, but that happens.

Reactions: WeThreeKings

Janne Niinimaa

"Character"
Sep 28, 2017
Montreal
Pretty intense 1st period. Hopefully Wahlstrom and Thomas get more involved.

Hughes and Lafreniere showed off some nice skills.

Most of Canada's D was pretty bad. McIsaac to be specific was awful. Smith the best.

Reactions: dralaf

Goldenhands

Slaf_The_Great
Sponsor
Aug 21, 2016
Pretty meh period for Wahlstrom to say the least... liked smith farabee hugues lafreniere...

starting to think about moving down if we dont win the first or second lottery spot...

Reactions: dralaf
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad