15. Arizona
16. Baltimore
17. LA Chargers
18. Seattle
19. Dallas
20. Detroit

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
If they want Barkley, might wanna grab him before Indy does.

You don't trade up for a RB, especially not Barkley as I don't think he's as good as Fournette or Elliot who were the last 2 to go top 10.

I think with Johnson and Crowell you can have a Ingram and Kamera type tandem with the right offense and QB. They need some wideouts and a TE more than a RB.

MMC

Global Moderator
May 11, 2014
Orange County, CA
You don't trade up for a RB, especially not Barkley as I don't think he's as good as Fournette or Elliot who were the last 2 to go top 10.

I think with Johnson and Crowell you can have a Ingram and Kamera type tandem with the right offense and QB. They need some wideouts and a TE more than a RB.
Isn’t Crowell a FA?

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
Isn’t Crowell a FA?

They could resign him or trade for someone like Hyde. Just don't think Barkley is worth it at 4 and definitely not 2 or 3. There's Penny, Chubb or possibly Love out there too. Don't think a RB should go top 10 unless they're can't miss which Barkley isn't.

stan the caddy

Sep 27, 2011
Injuries derailed their careers. Ki Jana Carter was really talented and I think he blew out his knee in preseason his rookie year.

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California
Is Herbert really as good as the other 2? What about Patterson, Bryant, Francois, and Fitzgerald?

Herbert has better traits than both. He also is the only reason the Ducks were 7-5. Fitzgerald isn't a natural passer, Patterson isn't consistent, Francois is coming off a major injury. Bryant is Tahj Boyd 2.0

darko

Feb 16, 2009
Picks 1 and 4 for Browns. Surely they won't butcher it this time.

Square Hammer*

Jan 22, 2017
If I was a top QB prospect, I would tell my agent "I want to pull a John Elway or an Eli Manning, PLEASE!"
I wouldn’t. Can you imagine being the player to lead a franchise like the Browns back to the playoffs? The kid would be a legend.

It’s funny - people want parity in leagues, but don’t seem to want new teams to make the playoffs...what gives?

The fans of Cleveland deserve better.

What the Faulk

You'll know when you go
May 30, 2005
North Carolina
I haven't really followed this thread yet, but what are the thoughts on Baker Mayfield? I've seen a few of the PFF guys I follow say he could be the best QB, but then I haven't really seen the same sort of sentiment from scouting reports and mock drafts where most have him near the end of the first, or even in the second round.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad