NFL: 2018 NFL draft prospects thread

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California
They were mentioning on the commentary that Vea was consistently taking on two to three offensive linemen at a time and that they would also use him at defensive end to rush the quarterback as well. I really hope that Vea ends up in Washington. He and Jonathan Allen could be a lot of fun.

He's not a pass rusher at all so I'd put that out of your mind. I think Harrison Phillips is a better fit for what Washington likes to do. Taven Bryan as well.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
How does this work with Griffin in the NFL? Does he get to use a prosthetic hand?

BobbyClarkeFan16

Nov 29, 2005
Goderich, Ontario
How does this work with Griffin in the NFL? Does he get to use a prosthetic hand?

He'll probably do what he did in college and just tape the hand up. What a performance at the combine though. Griffin has been fabulous. I have to think that he has at least got himself into the day 2 conversation of where he can go.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
He'll probably do what he did in college and just tape the hand up. What a performance at the combine though. Griffin has been fabulous. I have to think that he has at least got himself into the day 2 conversation of where he can go.

I didn't think he looked as smooth in the first two drills but apparently he was cramping up a bit. He looked good moving around in the last one though.

Gene Parmesan

Jul 23, 2009
California
I don't think it'll hurt Chubb because he's always been a technique over athleticism type but you'd like to see better 3 cones and shuttle times.

Gene Parmesan

Jul 23, 2009
California
People need to pump the brakes on Griffin a bit. He has a future as a situational pass rusher and special teamer. I wouldn't pick him until day 3.

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
People need to pump the brakes on Griffin a bit. He has a future as a situational pass rusher and special teamer. I wouldn't pick him until day 3.

I would agree. He's showing amazing at the combine and has heart, which is what team's covet. But, he's a Day 3 draft pick since he would be a special teams and situational player. Day 1 & 2 picks are expected to be contributors right away and get in more than half of the snaps.

Gene Parmesan

Jul 23, 2009
California
I would agree. He's showing amazing at the combine and has heart, which is what team's covet. But, he's a Day 3 draft pick since he would be a special teams and situational player. Day 1 & 2 picks are expected to be contributors right away and get in more than half of the snaps.

Well let's be real. His missing hand is a big issue in coverage and in the run game.

Gene Parmesan

Jul 23, 2009
California
DXfJ80_VMAAaCci.jpg

Harold Landry..be a 49er. Him or Tremaine Edmunds.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad