OT: 2018 MLB Thread

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Robbie Cano dontcha know...he just got popped for PED's. So basically he's done for the year between his hand injury and suspension.

What do you guys even know about my man Neil Walker?

When healthy he's a clutch hitter and a gamer, key words being when healthy. Playing here and there is a new role for him though. Seemed a bit cranky in the locker room at the end toward his Met tenure but can't really blame him all that much on that.

Ripshot 43

Jul 21, 2010
Robbie Cano dontcha know...he just got popped for PED's. So basically he's done for the year between his hand injury and suspension.

When healthy he's a clutch hitter and a gamer, key words being when healthy. Playing here and there is a new role for him though. Seemed a bit cranky in the locker room at the end toward his Met tenure but can't really blame him all that much on that.

For some odd reason, his time on the DL will count towards his 80 game suspension.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
LOL...Mets pissed away a 12-2 start. Now they're .500.

If we keep sucking, I'll master my McKayla Maroney face in no time.

I've been following and admiring the Mets death skid from afar. That's some accomplishment. Haven't gotten to watch too many games this year, such has been the case since moving 7 years ago. I can barely get into baseball anymore. I thought the 12-2 start was a bit of an overachievement, but I didn't expect this to happen.

Lindys Lazy Eye

Oct 20, 2012
Dover, NJ
I've been following and admiring the Mets death skid from afar. That's some accomplishment. Haven't gotten to watch too many games this year, such has been the case since moving 7 years ago. I can barely get into baseball anymore. I thought the 12-2 start was a bit of an overachievement, but I didn't expect this to happen.

Hilariously the Mets are still 3.5 games back, so they still could easily recover.

But lets be honest, it's the Mets we're talking about. That won't happen.

tr83

Nope, still embarassed
Oct 14, 2013
Jersey Shore
Hilariously the Mets are still 3.5 games back, so they still could easily recover.

But lets be honest, it's the Mets we're talking about. That won't happen.

Yup.

LOLMets is back because they just signed Jose Bautista to a one year contract.

Ripshot 43

Jul 21, 2010
judge just hit one off the iss in the same inning as a gleyber three run homer

this team is ****ing fun

I wonder/hope they find a top end starter. They need to be able to match up with some of the top teams pitching wise come playoff time.

tr83

Nope, still embarassed
Oct 14, 2013
Jersey Shore
Even Citi Field is on the injury list with third degree burns.

brnvpzv66ixtjopj9m2f.jpg

Prognosis is day-to-day

You can also queue up dumpster fire jokes too :D

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad