2018 HFAvs Mock Offseason Trade Thread

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
If you guys had given me Matthews or Sasha for Dougie + better-than-MacKinnon instead, then maybe this wouldn't have had to happen :naughty:

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
:edmonton and :habs

Edmonton trades Jesse Puljujarvi + Ryan Strome + Pontus Aberg + Kris Russell + 2018 1st (27th Overall)

to

Montreal for Max Pacioretty + Brendan Gallagher

@forsbergavs32 @AslanRH @xking23

I like this one a lot for Edmonton, even if Pulju puts it together...and if he does that's a much better return for a rebuilding Montreal team than you'd get selling either one individually; where that late 1st would probably be the best asset coming back.

Pierce Hawthorne

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2012
Caverns of Draconis
:bolts We were getting a little jealous of all the big trades and decided to join in on the actions...

Tampa trades Dman Mikhail Sergachev + Center Tyler Johnson to the St. Louis Blues in exchange for Dman Colton Parayko and Forward Jordan Kyrou.

Parayko is expected to play on a pairing with Victor Hedman while Jordan Kyrou will come to camp and try to earn a spot in the forward group this September.

@forsbergavs32 @AslanRH @nbonaddio

Reactions: AslanRH

forsbergavs32

Global Moderator
Jan 21, 2011
Fresno,CA
We have a late night blockbuster:

To Colorado:
Ryan O' Reilly

To Buffalo:
Cale Makar
Alex Kerfoot
Dominic Toninato

It was tough to move those pieces but we really needed a good center behind Mack that can win faceoffs. We would like to welcome back ROR to the fold. The past is all water under the bridge and we are ready to compete with the 1-2 punch of Mack and ROR

@PAZ @AslanRH @Tweaky

Reactions: AslanRH and Murzu

PAZ

Jul 14, 2011
BC
We have a late night blockbuster:

To Colorado:
Ryan O' Reilly

To Buffalo:
Cale Makar
Alex Kerfoot
Dominic Toninato

It was tough to move those pieces but we really needed a good center behind Mack that can win faceoffs. We would like to welcome back ROR to the fold. The past is all water under the bridge and we are ready to compete with the 1-2 punch of Mack and ROR

Buffalo Confirms.

This is the type of deal the Sabres were trying to avoid - downgrading their roster for future pieces. However, the potential of rolling out a 1-2 punch of Dahlin and Makar down the road was too good to pass up. Kerfoot and Toninato both add much needed depth and energy to this club.

Also, if anyone else has some college kids on the block.. hit me up. Buffalo is starting a collection of them.

Murzu

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 23, 2013
Finland
You guys are damn quick. I start to go through my messages and there are blockbusters announced from left and right

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad