2018 HFAvs Mock offseason game UFA open)

Seattle Expansion?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rumplesnipeskin

Bar Down
Nov 30, 2011
Colorado
Yeah, ages ago.

For some reason I thought teams could only preemptively re-sign one UFA before the actual UFA period started... I have admittedly not been involved enough to complain if my poor GM-ing cost the Stars a Roussell, but if I'm allowed to re-sign before the UFA period starts I'll PM an offer to the appropriate party(ies)

AslanRH

Not a Core Poster
Sponsor
Jun 5, 2012
Wyoming, USA
Do we still need to negotiate with the admins for our final RFA contracts?
It is easier, but it doesn't matter much
if you post offers in here you just open yourself up to more people's opinions.

I know it's late, but RFA offers

Devin Shore3x1.5
Mattias Janmark3x1.1
Stephen Johns2 x 1.5
Gemel SmithQO
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
Also, QO to the minor league guys... I'll sort them out beyond that as required. Dickinson is probably the main concern of that list for me.

Should I have already made Roussel (UFA) an offer to re-sign?

I think you need to beat Josh Anderson's 3 year $1.85m deal for both Shore and Janmark

not sure Smith would sign a QO and ask for more money (800k/100k) or a 1way deal (750k)

1 year QO to Dickenson is probably fine

EP to Kuzmenko

Dec 5, 2015
Madison Bowey 1 year 1m deal
Jake Virtanen 1 year 1m deal
Derek Pouliot 1 year 925k deal

these are all 1 year show me contracts.

EP to Kuzmenko

Dec 5, 2015
We will be sending Pinho down as he is still on an ELC and does not require waivers. After the season starts we will be bringing in an 8th dman still to be determine.

PAZ

Jul 14, 2011
BC
Do I get to sign Pilut?

Also offer:

Lehner: 1 year x 3 mil contract

QO Offers:
Fasching
O'Regan
CJ Smith
Baptiste
Bailey

AslanRH

Not a Core Poster
Sponsor
Jun 5, 2012
Wyoming, USA
The rules say they can just be posted in the thread. It definitely makes it harder to nix signings this way though.

That will go on my lessons learned list for next year

forsbergavs32

Global Moderator
Jan 21, 2011
Fresno,CA
@Murzu @NOTENOUGHBREWER @Vancouver Canucks @forsbergavs32 @xking23 @VanIslander @PAZ@Avs44 @donut @lonelybadger @ljb4 @Tryamkin @UncleRisto @Pierce Hawthorne @Scholarships@RumpleSnipeSkin @cody275 @Paneerboy @Dabeast @Wayneherb @Retinalz @Tweaky @Congo Jack@The Abusement Park @Mischief Managed @nbonaddio @landy92mack29 @cgf

UFA phases are now set up:

Phase 1:
John Tavares
Dan Hamhuis
Mike Green
Calvin DeHaan
Carter Hutton
Joe Thornton
Tyler Bozak
Nikolai Kulemin
Kevin Bieksa
Antoine Roussel

Phase 2:
Paul Stastny
David Perron
Derek Ryan
Jonathan Bernier
Rick Nash
Kari Lehtonen
James Van Riemsdyk
Alexei Emelin
Joel Ward
Leo Komarov

Phase 3:
Tomas Plekanec
Toby Enstrom
Valtteri Fippula
James Neal
Jason Garrison
Jaroslav Halak
Jack Johnson
Josh Gorges
Chad Johnson
Lee Stempniak

Phase 4:
Any remaining UFAs

Bids will need to be PMed to @AslanRH @forsbergavs32 @Tweaky . 24 hours per phase (since the game is on life support anyway). Towards the end I will post the top bid of each player so people can get their final bids in.

Murzu

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 23, 2013
Finland
UFA phases are now set up:

Phase 1:
John Tavares
Dan Hamhuis
Mike Green
Calvin DeHaan
Carter Hutton
Joe Thornton
Tyler Bozak
Nikolai Kulemin
Kevin Bieksa
Antoine Roussel

Phase 2:
Paul Stastny
David Perron
Derek Ryan
Jonathan Bernier
Rick Nash
Kari Lehtonen
James Van Riemsdyk
Alexei Emelin
Joel Ward
Leo Komarov

Phase 3:
Tomas Plekanec
Toby Enstrom
Valtteri Fippula
James Neal
Jason Garrison
Jaroslav Halak
Jack Johnson
Josh Gorges
Chad Johnson
Lee Stempniak

Phase 4:
Any remaining UFAs

Bids will need to be PMed to @AslanRH @forsbergavs32 @Tweaky . 24 hours per phase (since the game is on life support anyway). Towards the end I will post the top bid of each player so people can get their final bids in.

So for example if I bid 5M x 7 for Tavares and the best offer is 7M x 7 I will get a chance to up my offer?

lonelybadger

Feb 22, 2013
Toronto
Leafs RFAS (Totally guessing here I am sorry in advance)

Holl, 1 year @ 800,000 (2 way)
Gauthier, 1 year @ 850,000 (2 way)
Pickard 2 years @ 1,150,000, will most likely earn his spot as Backup over Mcnickles.

Marincin walks becomes UFA. I believe I traded away all the rest of my RFA's (Carrick, Aaltonen etc)

Real Life invasion
Par Lindholm925000
Igor Ozhiganov925000
Jesper Lindgren925000
Pierre Engvall925000
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

AslanRH

Not a Core Poster
Sponsor
Jun 5, 2012
Wyoming, USA
@Murzu @NOTENOUGHBREWER @Vancouver Canucks @forsbergavs32 @xking23 @VanIslander @PAZ @Avs44 @donut @lonelybadger @ljb4 @Tryamkin @UncleRisto @Pierce Hawthorne @Scholarships @RumpleSnipeSkin @cody275 @Paneerboy @Dabeast @Wayneherb @Retinalz @Tweaky @Congo Jack @The Abusement Park @Mischief Managed @nbonaddio @landy92mack29 @cgf

So we are going to change up the UFA process, hopefully to make it more engaging. Offers already submitted are still valid

Since Vegas is out of money and unlikely going to be able to move any salary, I am going to be an agent and if I get into a pinch, I will consult with @Lonewolfe2015.

All UFAs will be up for grabs at the same time, just like the real deal. You may place offers to @AslanRH and I will keep a running list of offers in 3 posts in the Roster thread. I will update this list multiple times daily and will announce if a player is about to sign, taking final offers, and when they sign in this thread. Some players may sign without warning as well.

I should have the posts built by the end of the evening and updated. The first signing will not occur before 8:00pm MDT Saturday evening so everyone has a chance to get in on the fun.

• Selling the player on your team is important
  • You must have an updated Roster posted to sign the player
  • High profile players will value different things and I will try to mention some of those in the post.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad