2018 HFAvs Mock offseason game UFA open)

Seattle Expansion?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

forsbergavs32

Global Moderator
Jan 21, 2011
Fresno,CA
Figured since we done I'd see who wants to get our annual game going. @AslanRH offered to help me run it again, but if anyone else can help out that would be great too. Aslan has things going on and I have work and school but I can manage.

Just seeing who is interested and we'll go from there. I will probably do some things different to speed up the game to keep interest.

Also let me know in the poll if you guys want to do a Seattle expansion or not.

Team Selection Order:
  1. Murzu - Carolina Hurricanes
  2. NOTENOUGHBREWER - Ottawa Senators
  3. Forsbergavs32 - Colorado Avalanche
  4. Vancouver Canucks - Vancouver Canucks
  5. xking23 - Montreal Canadiens
  6. VanIslander - Los Angeles Kings
  7. PAZ - Buffalo Sabres
  8. Avs44 - Anaheim Ducks
  9. donut - New York Islanders
  10. lonelybadger - Toronto Maple Leafs
  11. ljb4 - New York Rangers
  12. Tryamkin - Detroit Red Wings
  13. UncleRisto - Philadelphia Flyers
  14. Pierce Hawthorne - Tampa Bay Lightning
  15. Scholarships - Nashville Predators
  16. AslanRH - Vegas Golden Knights
  17. RumpleSnipeSkin - Dallas Stars
  18. Cody275 - Edmonton Oilers
  19. Paneerboy - Columbus Blue Jackets
  20. Dabeast - Chicago Blackhawks
  21. Wayneherb - Boston Bruins
  22. Retinalz - Washington Capitals
  23. Tweaky - Minnesota Wild
  24. Congo Jack - San Jose Sharks
  25. The Abusement Park - Florida Panthers
  26. Mischief Managed - Arizona Coyotes
  27. nbonaddio - St. Louis Blues
  28. landy92mack29 - Winnipeg Jets
  29. cgf
  30. Cody275
  31. xking23

Last edited:

Murzu

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 23, 2013
Finland
I want to join! And I promise not to even suggest deals like Zach Parise to NYR this year.

Pierce Hawthorne

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2012
Caverns of Draconis
Yeah I voted yes for the expansion but tbh think I'd prefer to not have it as well. We're still probably 3 years from the actual expansion anyway so seems a bit early to be doing that.

UncleRisto

Not Great, Bob!
Jul 7, 2012
Finland
Yeah I voted yes for the expansion but tbh think I'd prefer to not have it as well. We're still probably 3 years from the actual expansion anyway so seems a bit early to be doing that.
I think it's possible to change your vote in this poll, btw, if you're so inclined. Not that I have a vested interest, lol.

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
I’d be down to co-GM the hawks or Sabres with someone who’s following the draft more closely than I have this year. Got some ideas for moves to make but I just don’t know the prospects this year well enough to run a draft for any team.

UncleRisto

Not Great, Bob!
Jul 7, 2012
Finland
I’d be down to co-GM the hawks or Sabres with someone who’s following the draft more closely than I have this year. Got some ideas for moves to make but I just don’t know the prospects this year well enough to run a draft for any team.
Not a lot of us do, you can do it! :laugh:

forsbergavs32

Global Moderator
Jan 21, 2011
Fresno,CA
lol fair enough, just saying if this gets over booked I’m willing to share and be completely hands off at the draft

With the draft I'm thinking of just keeping it to 3 rounds anyway just to help keep interest. Plus there will be a draft list posted so you can see who is projected to go where and you can always ask to be auto drafted

UncleRisto

Not Great, Bob!
Jul 7, 2012
Finland
With the draft I'm thinking of just keeping it to 3 rounds anyway just to help keep interest. Plus there will be a draft list posted so you can see who is projected to go where and you can always ask to be auto drafted
Three rounds is fine. Draft rankings come in handy anyway.

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach

Kewl beans, I'm still open to share if it gets overbooked, but if it's just three rounds then I guess I can put in a little effort lol

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad