2018 HFAvs Mock offseason game UFA open)

Seattle Expansion?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AslanRH

Not a Core Poster
Sponsor
Jun 5, 2012
Wyoming, USA
I'm going to give @UncleRisto until the clock starts again @ 7:00am MDT.

@ 7:00am MDT Round 4 will start with a 1 hour clock, but neither @forsbergavs32 nor I will be around for most of the day to run the clock or the auto picks.
the following teams are currently on auto-pick: VAN, CHI, PIT, EDM, COL, DET, LAK, CBJ, ANA, BOS, NSH so someone else will have to drive the draft tomorrow.

Another option is to make round 4 an auto draft that I will do tomorrow evening and if you have a list, you can send it to me. I will post round 4 by the end of the night

then @landy92mack29 will take over rounds 5-7

I'll let you all work it out since I don't have any picks in round 4

@Murzu @NOTENOUGHBREWER @Vancouver Canucks @forsbergavs32 @xking23 @VanIslander @PAZ @Avs44 @donut @lonelybadger @ljb4 @Tryamkin @UncleRisto @Pierce Hawthorne @Scholarships @RumpleSnipeSkin @cody275 @Paneerboy @Dabeast @Wayneherb @Retinalz @Tweaky @Congo Jack @The Abusement Park @Mischief Managed @nbonaddio @landy92mack29 @cgf

Murzu

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 23, 2013
Finland
Auto draft till end sounds good to me. I'd imagine most of us don't have clue about remaining available prospects.

AslanRH

Not a Core Poster
Sponsor
Jun 5, 2012
Wyoming, USA
It seems auto draft is getting the more response.

If you don’t submit a list of players or you can even submit a list of preferred positions, I will take the top 3 NA skaters available and choice will be made by random generator

I hope to tackle this about 7:00pm MDT

Reactions: Murzu

forsbergavs32

Global Moderator
Jan 21, 2011
Fresno,CA
Auto works for me to move this along.

@Murzu @NOTENOUGHBREWER @Vancouver Canucks @forsbergavs32 @xking23 @VanIslander @PAZ@Avs44 @donut @lonelybadger @ljb4 @Tryamkin @UncleRisto @Pierce Hawthorne @Scholarships@RumpleSnipeSkin @cody275 @Paneerboy @Dabeast @Wayneherb @Retinalz @Tweaky @Congo Jack@The Abusement Park @Mischief Managed @nbonaddio @landy92mack29 @cgf

Reminder that RFA re-signings will begin tomorrow morning. Please be sure that when you PM your offers that you include AslanRH, Tweaky, Lonewolfe and myself in the PM.

On a side note, now that I updated, is that Ryan O'Reilly in the 3rd round related to the ROR we all know? :laugh:

Congo Jack

is a big fat mess.
Jun 28, 2011
Candy Apple Island
Auto works for me to move this along.

@Murzu @NOTENOUGHBREWER @Vancouver Canucks @forsbergavs32 @xking23 @VanIslander @PAZ@Avs44 @donut @lonelybadger @ljb4 @Tryamkin @UncleRisto @Pierce Hawthorne @Scholarships@RumpleSnipeSkin @cody275 @Paneerboy @Dabeast @Wayneherb @Retinalz @Tweaky @Congo Jack@The Abusement Park @Mischief Managed @nbonaddio @landy92mack29 @cgf

Reminder that RFA re-signings will begin tomorrow morning. Please be sure that when you PM your offers that you include AslanRH, Tweaky, Lonewolfe and myself in the PM.

On a side note, now that I updated, is that Ryan O'Reilly in the 3rd round related to the ROR we all know? :laugh:

So should I just send you a PM of my preferred choices?

AslanRH

Not a Core Poster
Sponsor
Jun 5, 2012
Wyoming, USA
Kay cool, also I'd be willing to give @landy92mack29 a hand with rounds 5-7.

Also if anyone wants to trade me another 4th rounder, that would be decent.

@landy92mack29 might appreciate it since he was willing to forego the rest of the draft. you should shoot him a PM

Apparently going to the Memorial Cup is more important than our 50%+ autopicked draft... [insert jealous emoji here]

Everyone will have until 7:30om MDT to send in their picks and preferences. After that I won't guarantee anything. I have a dinner to cook, a draft list to update, and I need to find my old D&D dice to go old school with the random generator.

cody275

Nov 14, 2008
Ugh. I've been kind of MIA the last couple of days. I've been having / had a bunch of computer issues. I'm hoping that it's at least semi-fixed now. It wouldn't be bad if I wasn't working on bigger assignments that I keep needing to put on the back burner to fix what is honestly a relatively minor thing (at least in terms of impact, I appear to have not figured out the cause yet).

I've also apparently been called into work more this week too, so I'm not sure exactly how active I'll be during the days. Hopefully it's only tomorrow that I have to go in, since I'm not able to check here throughout days that I have to actually go in.

It appears that I didn't really miss much though (in terms of PM's and stuff).

Really appreciate the auto-picks though.

AslanRH

Not a Core Poster
Sponsor
Jun 5, 2012
Wyoming, USA
ROUND 4

94. BUF - Cameron Hillis
95. OTT - Egor Zamula
96. ARI - Logan Hutsko
97. VAN (via MTL) - Aidan Dudas
98. DET - Radim Salda
99. SJS (via COL<LVK<PIT<VAN) - Filip Hallander