2018 HFAvs Mock offseason game UFA open)

Seattle Expansion?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AslanRH

Not a Core Poster
Sponsor
Jun 5, 2012
Wyoming, USA
if we make it to the 4th round, I'd like to see if some of my sleepers fall that far before being auto-picked lol

We’ll make it.
Clock goes to 2 hours soon and with all the auto picks it goes fairly quickly.

As for your sleepers, that always goes frustratingly poorly for me, so good luck

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
We’ll make it.
Clock goes to 2 hours soon and with all the auto picks it goes fairly quickly.

As for your sleepers, that always goes frustratingly poorly for me, so good luck

Luckily I haven't watched much junior hockey this year, so they are more so prospects that I'm curious about, but haven't seen (or haven't seen enough to feel confident in). So if they don't make it, I won't be too upset, seeing as one of the top 3 already got picked on the previous page :laugh:

Plus I brought in Drae, Shvyry & french-Nic...aka I got 1 Greer short of a perfect game...so I've already won :yo:

Reactions: AslanRH

forsbergavs32

Global Moderator
Jan 21, 2011
Fresno,CA
This is always the worst part of the game for me, I dont really know prospects so I usually try to drop as many picks as possible unless I can get a big name

Reactions: Murzu

forsbergavs32

Global Moderator
Jan 21, 2011
Fresno,CA
Caught up to @Pierce Hawthorne

@cody275 will be autoed, then we are onto the 3rd round, 2 hour time limit. if it goes too slow anyone against dropping to 1 hour?

Also don't forget that rounds 5 - 7 are on at @landy92mack29 's request. I believe he will be keeping track on that instead of us, so make sure to let him know if you want to be auto'ed

cody275

Nov 14, 2008
Is it possible for me to swap the Oilers and Pens picks? To hopefully avoid messing someone up, unless someone after the Pens wanted Bulat as well. If that is the case I'm fine keeping it, I forgot to specify in my message to Aslan the pick I sent was for the Oilers :laugh:

If it is an issue, it can stay as is. It was my fault for not specifying

Pierce Hawthorne

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2012
Caverns of Draconis
Alright, trade talks are gone quiet atm(Believe my fellow negotiator is not around right now) so the Lightning will go ahead and make our selection.

With our first pick in the 2018 draft, :bolts is proud to select from HIFK U20, Niklas Nordgren.

@cody275

Tweaky

Solid #2
Sponsor
Apr 5, 2009
Singapore/Thailand
With the first pick of the 3rd round, the Minnesota Wild (which we plan to make a misnomer) draft Jacob Bernard-Docker - Elite Prospects of the Okotoks Oilers of the AJHL. We look forward to watching him develop down the road at NoDak.

Next up is whoever is running PIT, I think it is @cody275 , but they are not listed in the Team Selection post, so I could be wrong.

Last edited:

Murzu

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 23, 2013
Finland
I'm no admin but I hope/wish people keep their teams updated on the roster thread. I want to see how the UFA competition will shape out :) Thanks!

Reactions: AslanRH

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad