Celtics/NBA 2018 Celtics/NBA offseason - LeBron James to Boston? Superstar will reportedly speak with Celtics

Status
Not open for further replies.

CHRDANHUTCH

Mar 4, 2002
Auburn, Maine
C's and Wizards tomorrow at the Garden (5:30-ABC); THEN TO Charlotte on Wednesday;

Claws lose to Bulls 114-101, White had 41.... back to Grand Rapids Thursday;

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
@CHRDANHUTCH

Can we limit Red Claws postings to those that actually affect the parent club?

We don't allow Red Sox minor league chatter if it doesn't involve the 40 man roster and the same should apply to the Celtics. The once exception is Pawtucket's possible move to Worcester that could be announced as early as next week.

Providence Bruins is a different matter as this is a HOCKEY board.

CHRDANHUTCH

Mar 4, 2002
Auburn, Maine
@CHRDANHUTCH

Can we limit Red Claws postings to those that actually affect the parent club?

We don't allow Red Sox minor league chatter if it doesn't involve the 40 man roster and the same should apply to the Celtics. The once exception is Pawtucket's possible move to Worcester that could be announced as early as next week.

Providence Bruins is a different matter as this is a HOCKEY board.
fine close the thread then.... no CELTICS TALK EITHER THERE SHOULDN'T REALLY BE Providence talk on here either because there's an AHL Forum for that

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
fine close the thread then.... no CELTICS TALK EITHER THERE SHOULDN'T REALLY BE Providence talk on here either because there's an AHL Forum for that

@CHRDANHUTCH We have a Providence Bruins dedicated thread.

If you want to give an occasional update of who is playing well for the Red Claws that is fine.

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
Morris out next game and Brown unlikely to play. Wheels coming off a bit??
Completely off, and this thread will be no fun anymore. Hopefully the Cs are just going through a minor slump and will get it together when their banged up guys get healthy again. Toronto somehow never loses and has passed us in the standings because of the crappy week with a couple dumb losses.

Reactions: LSCII

EverettMike

FIRE DON SWEENEY INTO THE SUN
Mar 7, 2009
Everett, MA
twitter.com
Completely off, and this thread will be no fun anymore. Hopefully the Cs are just going through a minor slump and will get it together when their banged up guys get healthy again. Toronto somehow never loses and has passed us in the standings because of the crappy week with a couple dumb losses.

I'm not worried one bit. It's late December, team is a little banged up, and I don't think Stevens has any interest in putting the pedal to the metal any time soon. Be healthy in April.

BigGoalBrad

Jun 3, 2012
I'm not worried one bit. It's late December, team is a little banged up, and I don't think Stevens has any interest in putting the pedal to the metal any time soon. Be healthy in April.

This.

Live by the sword die by the sword. Jalen and Jayson were good enough to give everyone hope that we could contend without Hayward. Now they have regressed a bit as 2 kids that I don't think are old enough to drink.

BUT they are good ass players and can definitely be the difference in April in a series against Cleveland. Even if we are losing a few too many games for everyones liking in December.

LSCII

Cup driven
Mar 1, 2002
Central MA
A little bit....Both the wins and loses do have a different feel the last 7 or 8 games.

The dog days of the NBA season I guess.

I didn't expect them to go 78-4, so I assume this is just a cyclical thing. One area I hope they improve on is getting a lead and maintaining it. I've watched quite a few of their games this year and they seem to always fall down by double digits before they wake up and decide to play. Even when they get a big lead, they stop and let teams catch up before they assert themselves again. I'm sure it's driving Brad crazy too...

lextune

I'm too old for this.
Jun 9, 2008
New Hampshire
Probably driving Kyrie a little nuts too. Half the time he goes to the bench with a lead, and while he rests we lose it, and/or go down by 10.

mar2kbos

Sep 28, 2017
They need to just rebound better. They need a big guy that can at least protect the boards better. Its the only really Achilles heel of this team. You play a grind board game with Boston and you have a better chance of success

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad