Pre-Game Talk: 2017 Playoffs Thread

Opak

Nov 28, 2014
More bandwagon stuff. Kudos to our purple friends for the Oregon trail idea! :handclap:

[collapse=123]
T1EmOVc.gif
fRQnclv.gif

Q45cuvM.gif
mIMs7ki.gif

[/collapse]

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
Some really interesting matchups in round 2.
I`m sure Sens vs Rangers can turn out interesting as well, but the rest of the pairs will no doubt be really interesting battles.

I`m excited about Predators vs Blues, I think NSH will come on top for sure, but the Blues won`t go down easily and play their physical style.

Opak

Nov 28, 2014
Just a reminder -- if you're looking for an avatar, I'm still taking requests. Or you could take one of the ones below, that works too. :)

[collapse=abc]
C4Bvh6S.gif
T1EmOVc.gif
fRQnclv.gif

Q45cuvM.gif
mIMs7ki.gif

[/collapse]

terranraida

#RyanGetzlafIsASaint
Feb 27, 2014
Richmond, VA
i haven't seen anyone grab the Despres one, so I snagged that. Great work on all these, I'm a dummy for not finding this thread sooner.

Opak

Nov 28, 2014
i haven't seen anyone grab the Despres one, so I snagged that. Great work on all these, I'm a dummy for not finding this thread sooner.

Despres avatar is in use, can't recall who uses it though.

I could make you another Despres avatar, if that's what you want to go for... :nod:

duxfan1101

Sep 20, 2014
California
Saw a comment on Facebook that suggested Paul should have done this before Game 1 v. Nashville. That would have been insane.

Vipers31

Advanced Stagnostic
Aug 29, 2008
Cologne, Germany

I really wanted this to happen

That's fantastic. Not too long ago I read some article where Teemu was explaining a bit how he felt Paul soured on hockey overall and didn't want it to be a part of his life (or along those lines), so seeing this makes me hope he's coming around and realizes that he's still loved by a great number of people for the contributions he made to this organization as a player. It would be great to see him come around completely.

Vipers31

Advanced Stagnostic
Aug 29, 2008
Cologne, Germany
Also, decent job by Lucic to make me dislike him a little less over that, pretty much regardless of whether it was even directed at the Ducks. :laugh: At least if it was Vodka/Energy, as it looks. (If that was some extremely bright good whisky that he first put on ice, and then chugged, then he really would be a caveman...)

Static

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2006
SoCal
Is there any sense that Andy Mac holds a grudge against the franchise for trading him for Doug weight's corpse? Kariya reminded me of him for some reason.

Kariya 9

Feb 28, 2014
Is there any sense that Andy Mac holds a grudge against the franchise for trading him for Doug weight's corpse? Kariya reminded me of him for some reason.

I thought that when he was absent from the 07 Anniversary Ceremony.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad