Pre-Game Talk: 2017 Playoffs Thread

The Duck Knight

Henry, you're our only hope!
Feb 6, 2012
I don't think Andy has any problem with the Ducks. I've seen him praising the Ducks a few times on Twitter. He just lives in St. Louis full time now. Probably just couldn't make it to the 10th anniversary game.

Kariya 9

Feb 28, 2014
I don't think Andy has any problem with the Ducks. I've seen him praising the Ducks a few times on Twitter. He just lives in St. Louis full time now. Probably just couldn't make it to the 10th anniversary game.

He didn't even do a video though. Kunitz, Thornton and Beauch did.

SoCalHockey

Jun 11, 2010
I was just rewatching game 7 and noticed how pissed Lucic was. He sprinted through the handshake line and skates right through Getzy's embrace. The rest of the Oilers went through the line like adults.

Also appreciated the interaction between Maroon and Getzy and Perry. Also what joe mention about his appreciation of the twins taking him under their wing while he was here.

WhatTheDuck

9 - 20 - 8
May 17, 2007
Worst Case, Ontario
I was just rewatching game 7 and noticed how pissed Lucic was. He sprinted through the handshake line and skates right through Getzy's embrace. The rest of the Oilers went through the line like adults.

Also appreciated the interaction between Maroon and Getzy and Perry. Also what joe mention about his appreciation of the twins taking him under their wing while he was here.

Watching his post game interview, you could tell Lucic was very upset and trying his best to keep it together. I'm not going to rip a guy for wearing his heart on his sleeve though, it may be a bit immature, but as someone who can't stand to lose, I get it.

Better to bite his tongue and just try and get off the ice, than to create another scene, so it's no big deal for me.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad