• Cubs in 6

Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Cubs in 7

Votes: 5 15.2%

• Total voters

TF97

Jul 4, 2010
Halifax, NS
I'm waiting for him to say its rigged and come up with some Cubs-Message Board conspiracy theories.

I also fully expect the Nats ;losing + Dusty Baker to be mixed into what he has to say.
He'll also find a way to include failures like the Blue Jays in there somehow. Somehow, someway, the Blue Jays are always involved.

Reactions: Terry Yake

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street
He'll also find a way to include failures like the Blue Jays in there somehow. Somehow, someway, the Blue Jays are always involved.

Its funny.... the Blue Jays rotation had more fWAR than the Cubs this season but none of the Jays starters would make the Cubs rotation.

Stroman was also better than all five of their starters.... but he would be a bullpen pitcher for them LOL :laugh:

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
As someone who's into baseball history I'll get into a Dodger-Yankee World Series. It's been a couple of generations since one and they used to meet all the time.

Reality Check

May 28, 2008
People got caught up in the Natinals choking yet again.

For as talented as the Cubs are, it's hard to repeat. Especially when you aren't exactly excelling like a season ago and face the team who you eliminated last year in the NLCS. Who has been(debatable) the best team in MLB this year.

The Cubs making three straight NLCS, reaching a WS and winning it is something I never thought I see in my lifetime. Personally, they have nothing to be ashamed about.

Much of the Cubs hatred here comes from KBIB/Martini riling you folks up so easily.

robert terwilliger

the bart, the
Nov 14, 2005
sw florida
most of it is overexposure too.

you can only take so much of "you know what's great about [thing]?" before you get annoyed.

the previously banned idiot who has been ruining this forum since he got here has nothing to do with it.

GIN ANTONIC

Aug 19, 2007
Toronto, ON
These are some bombs. However Dodgers seem to have no problem coming from behind. Cubs are swinging out of their shoes this game. They aren't hitting meatballs though, Baez went down for that one. Gotta change up the game plan and get some soft contact.

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
It’s been what two weeks since he’s pitched? I figured there would be some rust to shake off. Other than those two home runs, he hasn’t looked bad.

Wood typically always looks good the first time though the order or decent even in his bad starts. The 2nd time through is often where he gets hit.

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
That's bad move by Roberts. Sooner or later this pen is going to give up runs. I wouldn't press my luck with 4 innings of it again

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad