Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Cubs in 6

Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Cubs in 7

Votes: 5 15.2%

• Total voters

heynowbababooey

Sep 29, 2017
I think people who complain about it are even more annoying. This happens with every successful team. I'm just as happy when those teams lose but it's not any better listening to people whine about bandwagoners.

It's not nearly as annoying as people who complain about people complaining about it. Whining, much? Pot meet kettle.

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street
giphy.gif

C ya on the golf course Cubbies!

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street
Dodgers faced adversity every single game. With every win people were saying "it's a regular season let's see how they choke in postseason this time".

Kershaw was also the only starter to start more than 25 games..... AND he spent 40 days on the DL. They still had one of the best seasons in their history.

On another note - Hernandez was a throw in with the Dee Gordon trade... Chris Taylor was a minor league player they traded for.... the power of Andrew Friedman.

Last edited:

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
Thank you, Manfred, for getting rid of that stupid ASG-counts rule. Otherwise, the Dodgers would've undeservingly started the WS on the road. Although I can say that the A's should've started at home in 1988. I just don't get why it took this long to just give the HFA to the team with the better record when the NHL and the NBA have been doing it forever.

I guess the concern was even in the pre interleague play days that one league could be stronger than the other so it wasn't fair to determine best record definitely meant the team was better. The only thing that never made sense to me was how the LCS used to rotate as well up until 1993

darko

Feb 16, 2009
It's not nearly as annoying as people who complain about people complaining about it. Whining, much? Pot meet kettle.

And not nearly as annoying as people who complain about people who complain about people complaining about it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad