Not open for further replies.

Devil X

Call me Nostradamus
Jul 9, 2007
Bergen County
2017_NHL_Entry_Draft_logo.png

2017 NHL Draft

Fri, June 23, 7pm ET (NBCSN, Sportsnet)

Sat, June 24, 10am ET (NHL Network, Sportsnet)

United Center, Chicago​

98442434.jpg

[NHL2]c-52280603[/NHL2]

Who will it be?

cut.jpg

...The wait is almost over!

Last edited:

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
NOLAN NOLAN NOLAN NOLAN NOLAN NOLAN NOLAN NOLAN

Until I die! Or until we make the pick!:laugh:

If we frickin take Makar!:rant::rant::rant::rant:

Although I think that report was BS anyway.

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
I still find it ironic that this board has been split down the middle on so many issues the last few years, then we win #1 overall in a year where the pick isnt consensus :laugh:

Kurt Cobain

Mar 30, 2004
Good Lord do I have butterflies in my stomach over this draft. Just take either Nolan or Nico and I'll be happy. I used to be in the Nolan Patrick camp but now I feel like either choice is correct at this moment in time. Hindsight will obviously show one to player to be superior, canbut as of now I don't see anything that separates one from the other. We just better not get cute and select someone besides Nico or Nolan with the first pick. If we do decide to trade down, which I pray we don't, it better be an over payment. I'm sure I'm not the only fan that's nervous and the best thing to do is just enjoy this day. Days like this are so rare and this is easily one of the most important days in the history of this franchise. Let's just enjoy this boys and girls. Let's go Devils!

JrFischer54

Apr 4, 2017
Someone joked about Patrick being the next courtier and that got me worried. What are their similarities I know it was as a joke but still

JrFischer54

Apr 4, 2017
i was team Patrick but I'm all for now just get the best player. having that great center is niceness but ignoring Nixon even as winger slightly better I have faith our centers step up

That said they are def drafting nolan.

JrFischer54

Apr 4, 2017
If they are kicking tires on galchunyk does it make sense to draft Patrick then? Move nico to wing ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad