2017 NBA Offseason Thread

Virtanen18

SAMCRO
Jan 25, 2014
Vancouver
Curry, Paul, Westbrook, and Wall for sure. Kyrie might sneak into the 5th spot because you can't ignore Lowry's playoff failures and Lillard is also pretty bad defensively.

I'm very interested in seeing how Kyrie does with the Celtics. The version we saw the last few years playing with LeBron is the one I'd have in the top 5 mix. The pre-LeBron version of Kyrie wouldn't be in that conversation at all.
If Kyrie can carry the Celtics offense, he's definitely number 5. Cavs with Kyrie on the floor and LeBron sitting wasn't pretty. Which is why despite his playoff failures and his bad defense, I don't have issue with having Lillard or Lowry as #5. They're carrying their team's offenses to success, Lillard a bit moreso.

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street
Well this will sure teach them a lesson. :shakehead

... there's no evidence proving they spoke with PG in advance. All Magic did was say he's going to get him to play for LA next summer (wink wink), & for the people crying that Pelinka talked to his agent this summer - fun fact, Julius Randle has the same agent so chances are Pelinka did talk to him. It's going to be funny next summer when the Lakers sign two of Cousins/PG/LBJ and everybody freaks out.

Rather have Otto Porter running the point on my team.

Cavs should trade for him and let LeBron walk next summer.

Curry, Paul, Westbrook, and Wall for sure. Kyrie might sneak into the 5th spot because you can't ignore Lowry's playoff failures and Lillard is also pretty bad defensively.

I'm very interested in seeing how Kyrie does with the Celtics. The version we saw the last few years playing with LeBron is the one I'd have in the top 5 mix. The pre-LeBron version of Kyrie wouldn't be in that conversation at all.

I completely forgot about Lillard :facepalm: .... I'd rate him over Kyrie - regardless Kyrie's a top 10 PG.

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
Well this will sure teach them a lesson. :shakehead

the fact that they were even fined is absolutely ridiculous. that loser pritchard is just mad that he ended up taking such a crappy deal for PG

magic winked on the kimmel show when talking about PG. that indy was using that as "proof" that the lakers tampered is hilarious and proves how petty they are. **** that team

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis
Not a bad player, a bad point guard.

Believing in traditional roles is silly. As long as you have enough people capable of handling the ball and a system that leads to open looks, who's making the passes and bringing the ball up court is meaningless.

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street
the fact that they were even fined is absolutely ridiculous. that loser pritchard is just mad that he ended up taking such a crappy deal for PG

magic winked on the kimmel show when talking about PG. that indy was using that as "proof" that the lakers tampered is hilarious and proves how petty they are. **** that team

What's worse is they cite contact Pelinka had contact with PG's agent.... who is also Julius Randle and IIRC, Jordan Clarkson's agent.... was he not supposed to talk to two of his core players agents? :shakehead

b1e9a8r5s

Feb 16, 2015
Chicago, IL
Believing in traditional roles is silly. As long as you have enough people capable of handling the ball and a system that leads to open looks, who's making the passes and bringing the ball up court is meaningless.

Lebron James...not the best PF in the game. Post up game sucks!

Give me Al Horford baby.

Aladyyn

they praying for the death of a rockstar
Apr 6, 2015
Czech Republic

Even in the era of positionless basketball, the point guard role will always survive.

Morozov

The Devil Killer
Sep 18, 2007
Waiting for the argument about how good Rondo is because he's a "true" point guard.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad