OT: 2017 Football Thread II: Rofl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hunter Gathers

The Crown
Feb 27, 2002
parts unknown
Manning can’t throw ****. The right side can’t pass block for ****. The coach can’t play call for ****.

Awful. I’m turning this **** off.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Not a Giants game until Eli throws an interception.

Thanks a lot, bud. You were great and nobody will ever wear #10 here again. But you're finished.

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
wow that was a horror show. at least the jets put up 12 points against just as good a d if not better

NYGBleedBlueNYR

Mar 16, 2010
Can I read another deposition on how the OL is better? Both OT were trash vs one of the worst DL we will play.

Bobby Hart, first ballot preseason HOF member, can't wait to see you vs Den, KC, Oak & Phi LMFAO

Hunter Gathers

The Crown
Feb 27, 2002
parts unknown
That was an interesting “eventâ€. Hard to call it a game.

Bobby Hart looked completely different than he did in preseason. Atrocious. Jerry is one of the worst players on this team.

The playing was generic.

Manning? Dude looks cooked past done right now and I am not even sure if I trust him throwing past 10 yards anymore. Why don’t we just pay someone on he cheap to throw where he throws these days?

Perkins, while getting minimal help, really doesn’t look like a starter.

Miller Time NYR

Oct 5, 2010
Long Beach
Horrendous loss last night. People are in for a rude awakening when OBJ comes back because last I checked he's not an offensive lineman. Say what you want about him changing the defensive scheme but the cowboys generated plenty of pressure rushing 4 no names and it's not like they had to get too exotic to get through flowers, Jerry and Hart.

Hunter Gathers

The Crown
Feb 27, 2002
parts unknown
Horrendous loss last night. People are in for a rude awakening when OBJ comes back because last I checked he's not an offensive lineman. Say what you want about him changing the defensive scheme but the cowboys generated plenty of pressure rushing 4 no names and it's not like they had to get too exotic to get through flowers, Jerry and Hart.

I don't even see a reason to name Flowers, here. He had a very good first half and had some issues in the second half. He was pretty much average overall. Jerry and Hart were abortions on the field last night. Why is Fluker being scratched for Jerry? Jerry, who's only redeeming quality is pass protection, couldn't block anything.

Actually, I wonder how much of Hart's struggles are due to Jerry. Flowers looks generally OK with a competent guard next to him. Bench Jerry and sub in Jones or Fluker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad