2017-2018 NCAA Hockey Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

gphr513

Watch the world burn
Jan 14, 2014
Minneapolis, MN
Nice win for the Gophers. Good for PWR implications. I think Robson should be the goalie going forward; Schierhorn has not been good.

Northerner

Feb 23, 2017
Good read on 3M. History of UM only taking Minnesota-born players and why it's the impetus for us by far producing the most NHL-worthy products.

3M Rink? OK, if it’s Minnesota, Mariucci, Mayasich

But what Mariucci’s tenacity did for the state of Minnesota is it forced Minnesota kids to elevate their game. Having to play older and more experienced Canadian opponents, they improved, high school hockey got better and some Minnesota kids over-achieved. And it was all because of John Mariucci.

I think of this only because I was shocked to see UM had a Canadian goaltender.

I'm more of a SCSU fan though for a few reasons. But it's still interesting.

Digitalbooya

By order of the Peaky Blinders
Sponsor
Jul 10, 2010
Wisconsin
I'm pretty thankful Tarek Baker de-committed from Minnesota. This kid is a stud. Growing into my favorite player along with Kalynuk on D.

Ban Hammered

Disallowed & Inhibited
May 15, 2003
Something is very wrong with SCSU's team D. Motzko and Co. Need to fix it fast or we are going nowhere.

Ban Hammered

Disallowed & Inhibited
May 15, 2003
And the Huskies havent learned anything from last weekend.
These guys are playing like they do not care. No intensity...no nothing.
Just garbage

The Enemy Within

Holl at .6 seconds
Feb 25, 2014
West of the SOH
We have had quite a few good chances but Morris has come up big. They have also had a few really good opportunities. It hasn't been a bad game, just really pretty good defense.
It would really be nice to win this one against Notre Dame.

Digitalbooya

By order of the Peaky Blinders
Sponsor
Jul 10, 2010
Wisconsin
We have had quite a few good chances but Morris has come up big. They have also had a few really good opportunities. It hasn't been a bad game, just really pretty good defense.
It would really be nice to win this one against Notre Dame.
Looks to be a 1-0 final. I've got the game going on my tablet should be a good finish!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad