The Drop

Rain Drop, Drop Top
Jul 12, 2015
Vancouver
giphy.gif

dwarf

Feb 13, 2007
Victoria, B.C.
****, sounds like Gudbranson's girlfriend might be at least as qualified as Benning.

She would be way better. I bet she already knew Guddy sucked.

infinitemile

Oct 8, 2017
HAVE WE EVER CONSIDERED THAT MAYBE THE REAL BENNING IS STUFFED IN AQUILINI'S BASEMENT, SCREAMING OUT MUFFLED INSTRUCTIONS TO WEISBROD, WHILE AQUILINI DISGUISES HIMSELF LIKE BENNING, DRAFTING VIRTANEN AND SIGNING ERIKSSON?

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
that was just bad, but a learning process...that was also during the time on the re-tool mode ...horrible. first year benning...

last year benning showed actual great drafting process so as long he continues that sort of thing, i have nothing else to say.

and i was a benning basher before...but that year...changed my opinion and im willing to be patient as long he keeps doing that sort of thing.

It's looking like Benning doesn't have as big of a hand in the drafting game as some supporters seem to think.

RandV

It's a wolf v2.0
Jul 29, 2003
Vancouver
Visit site
that was just bad, but a learning process...that was also during the time on the re-tool mode ...horrible. first year benning...

last year benning showed actual great drafting process so as long he continues that sort of thing, i have nothing else to say.

and i was a benning basher before...but that year...changed my opinion and im willing to be patient as long he keeps doing that sort of thing.

A learning process??? It's one thing if you want to apply that to contracts and the like but Benning had been involved in drafting for almost 20 years, it's supposed to be his main selling point :laugh:

Bleach Clean

Aug 9, 2006
i dunno, its all up to the ownership....due to the results of last years drafting...benning aint going nowhere unless he repeats the mistakes he made before that :)...then yes he would be good as gone.

Why haven't they signed him do you think?

Yggdrasil

Oct 30, 2015
Brackett was a US scout, and we happened to have some very good picks from the US.

Brackett promoted, put in charge of 2017 draft, 2017 draft is looking good so far.

hmm...

there is many scouts and benning saw brackett better than certain ones so he promoted him.

2017 is a good start to begin with anyways.

Bleach Clean

Aug 9, 2006
for GM contract extension or firing, give a few months.

They've had 3 years. For this season alone, they've had the offseason and 3 months of the regular season. Why are they waiting? What are 3 more months going to change?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad