2017-2018 Laval Rocket and Brampton Beast Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

pled

Sep 7, 2009
streit is probably not going to report to laval hopefully jerabek get called up and the vet issue is over. morrow down when Schlemko is back. Juulsen too and the D would finally look fine

Taormina Lernout
Morrow Juulsen
Gelinas Leblanc/Bourque

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
streit is probably not going to report to laval hopefully jerabek get called up and the vet issue is over. morrow down when Schlemko is back. Juulsen too and the D would finally look fine

Taormina Lernout
Morrow Juulsen
Gelinas Leblanc/Bourque

would be a very good blueline. I would send Bourque down and keep Parisi as the 7th.

Teufelsdreck

Sep 17, 2005
Any signs of life across the river in Laval or is all the talent already in the Centre Bell? If so, it will be a dreary season.

Treb

Global Flanderator
May 31, 2011
Montreal
Any signs of life across the river in Laval or is all the talent already in the Centre Bell? If so, it will be a dreary season.

Laval are 2-0-0.

Scherbak, Jerabek, McCarron, Audette, Grégoire among others are all ppg through 2 games.

Lindgren is GAA 1.00 SV% .956 in 2 games.

JuicyHam

Dec 16, 2013
windsor
For the people who watch the games what do you use? Is there a streaming service? I'm sure I'll find something but thought I'd ask here first.

Agalloch

EliteProspects
Sep 18, 2002
Lachute, QC
Visit site

For tonight's game.

So Deslauriers and Gelinas sit tonight.

Veterans for tonight : Schlemko, Holland, Froese, Jerabek, Taormina, Terry

So Parisi plays instead of Bourque.

Last edited:

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal

For tonight's game.

So Deslauriers and Gelinas sit tonight.

Veterans for tonight : Schlemko, Holland, Froese, Jerabek, Taormina, Terry

So Parisi plays instead of Bourque.

I'm good with all of that. I expect Schlemko to play in Toronto tomorrow and Gélinas steps in for Laval tomorrow afternoon.

Reactions: Agalloch

ProspectsFanatic

Nov 13, 2012
Why is Parisi playing over Bourque, Parisi has no NHL upside and he will probably be gone at the end of this season. I am not that high on Bourque, but it seems wiser to maximize his development instead.

Last edited:

Steelman

Sep 26, 2016
Not sure if you caught the 2 first games, but Parisi was much better than Bourque. Playing a kid that can't keep up in a league he may not be ready for isn't called development.

Reactions: WinterLion

Pompeius Magnus

May 18, 2014
Kanata ,ON
With Streit (if he stays, I doubt it):

We have 9.

Bourque, Gélinas, Jerabek, Juulsen (IR), LeBlanc, Lernout, Parisi, Streit and Taormina.
If this is going to be the situation for a while then Bourque at least has to go to Brampton to get some playing time. He's not a top prospect or anything but he's completely wasted in the pressbox.

Reactions: Agalloch

ProspectsFanatic

Nov 13, 2012
Not sure if you caught the 2 first games, but Parisi was much better than Bourque. Playing a kid that can't keep up in a league he may not be ready for isn't called development.

Well I disagree. I watched a bit and wasn't particularly impressed by Parisi play, Parisi might still be a bit better than Bourque but at the same time the AHL is a development league, I believe that Bourque can indeed keep up as 6th D role in the AHL and develop is game there.

Agalloch

EliteProspects
Sep 18, 2002
Lachute, QC
Visit site
Well I disagree. I watched a bit and wasn't particularly impressed by Parisi play, Parisi might still be a bit better than Bourque but at the same time the AHL is a development league, I believe that Bourque can indeed keep up as 6th D role in the AHL and develop is game there.

When Juulsen comes back Bourque and Parisi will be the spares (without injuries). It's best for Bourque to be a top 4 in the ECHL.

pled

Sep 7, 2009
would be a very good blueline. I would send Bourque down and keep Parisi as the 7th.
I guess he need ice time but im scared Leblanc will regress and not confident with Parisi to replace him

idk why Gelinas signed to be bench

Last edited:

19VJ17

Mar 9, 2011
Interesting comparing Scherbak and Quenneville both drafted in 2014 first round with Nikita going at #26 and John at #30.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad