2017-2018 Laval Rocket and Brampton Beast Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

WinterLion

Oct 1, 2017
I thought Carr looked really good in the pre-season. Good for him. Hard working player. Losing his dad at such a young age is hard. Hope he plays his way back into the NHL.

Reactions: HankyZetts

Treb

Global Flanderator
May 31, 2011
Montreal
There goes Lindgren GAA/sv% :laugh:

Seems like Laval is gonna have a high octane offence (17 GF in 3 games, 1st in AHL by 2).

le_sean

Oct 21, 2006
This is encouraging about Scherbak. If he can just find a way to put an effort into every match, the Habs might finally develop an offensive forward for the Top 6.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
I guess he need ice time but im scared Leblanc will regress and not confident with Parisi to replace him

idk why Gelinas signed to be bench

I don't know much about Leblanc yet, and I've never liked Parisi as I don't see why they even signed him but Bourque needs to play once Juulsen is back in 3 weeks or so.

pled

Sep 7, 2009
I don't know much about Leblanc yet, and I've never liked Parisi as I don't see why they even signed him but Bourque needs to play once Juulsen is back in 3 weeks or so.
once juulsen is back I hope they let bourque play in echl for his own good

who's in and who's out today ?

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
once juulsen is back I hope they let bourque play in echl for his own good

who's in and who's out today ?

Holland, Reway, Broll, and Parisi out. Gelinas, Bourque, Deslauriers, and Baun in.

And I agree about Bourque. When Juulsen gets back, Bourque is better off playing big minutes in Brampton rather than be in and out of the line-up in Laval. The same principle as McNiven. He's better off being a #1 in Brampton than a #2 in Laval.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
DMGsN85W0AEltuZ.jpg

pled

Sep 7, 2009
Jerabek on the right.
that's what is on the lines but idk if jerabek ever played right in the actual game. Taormina did so I think it might be the other way

and Hoberg has been assigned to brampton I hope he doesn't steal games away from McNiven

Last edited:

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
that's what is on the lines but idk if jerabek ever played right in the actual game. Taormina did so I think it might be the other way

and Hoberg has been assigned to brampton I hope he doesn't steal games away from McNiven

I hope so, too. McNiven is a Habs prospect and Brampton is affiliated with them, not the Senators.

pled

Sep 7, 2009
I hope so, too. McNiven is a Habs prospect and Brampton is affiliated with them, not the Senators.
they had few sens during the preseason and stuff. seem like a fake dual affiliation to me maybe next year brampton go to the sens and montreal pick up the maine team

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
So how Reway performs?

He's not playing today. He played yesterday so he won't play the second of a back-to-back. He did get his first point last night with an assist.

You can see he needs time to catch up. But you can also see the skills he has because he's made some nice plays and passes and even some defensive plays to recover the puck. Patience is the key with him. But he's not entirely invisible so it gives you hope.

pled

Sep 7, 2009
over the ahl average again today for the attendance its looking good even back to back game and afternoon games.

Nevins

Jul 12, 2014
losing 4-1 but leading 30 shots to 10...Lindgren does not have a great game.

ahmedou

DOU
Oct 7, 2017
A defeat that will put us our feet on earth. The Rocket dominated except that they conceded a lot on a few shots, domination doesn't mean always winning. We have a whole season to correct our mistakes, let's be right behind them

pled

Sep 7, 2009
Boucher and Ebbing scored for Brampton McNiven almost got beheaded but hes ok

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad