League News: 2017-2018 General NHL Fan Talk - (News n' Scores n' Stuff)

Status
Not open for further replies.

VaCaps Fan

Sponsor
Feb 18, 2018
I don't trust "carbomb" after his antics in 2010 stanley cup against Chicago. (I know he was a folk hero for the Hawks latter on).....

Though this is a great cause....

Calicaps

NFA
Aug 3, 2006
Almost Canada
Men are more straightforward IMO. If I’m EK I would have confronted Hoffman immediately over such an issue.

Many women act differently around their boyfriends as opposed to how they act around other women.

This discussion is nauseating on so many levels... :mad:

I’ll just say this: Hoffman has a choice to make now. What does he most want from his life? And who does he want to be?

Both he and EK will be gone from Ottawa next year I suspect, that organization will need to burn some serious sage in the locker room. They’ve got a long road ahead to being something like a team again. Ain’t gonna be pretty.

Last edited:

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
This discussion is nauseating on so many levels... :mad:

I’ll just say this: Hoffman has a choice to make now. What does he most want from his life? And who does he want to be?

Both he and EK will be gone from Ottawa next year I suspect, that organization will need to burn some serious sage in the locker room. They’ve got a long road ahead to being something like a team again. Ain’t gonna be pretty.

IMO life is too short to have crazy as your significant other. Hoffman indeed has some life changing crossroads approaching. I mean what team is going to want to accept him into the room and her into the families circle behind the scenes?

Reactions: ALLCAPSALLTHETIME

Portable Mink

Sep 12, 2005
Melbourne, Australia
Trade is ok to me. Both guys needed a change. They both need to perform and neither really has.

Montreal get 4 years I think RFA?

Same ppg players. There’s nothing to say domi can’t be a better player than galch. Actually I think he will be.

Acallabeth

Post approved by Ovechkin
Jul 30, 2011
Moscow
Bergevin has traded Galchenyuk + Subban + Sergechev for Domi + Weber + Drouin. Ouch. I don't see how you can let that guy make the #3 OA pick or trade Pacioretty.
Especially after he traded the Canadiens' two highest draft picks since 2006 away and failed to develop their highest pick since 1980! And he also gave away Radulov and Markov for free. Would be a great tanking plan if he traded Price instead of signing him for an asinine contract.

HTFN

Feb 8, 2009
My favorite Max Domi stat:

Domi scored 9 goals in 82 games last season. 4 were empty netters.

Bergevin has traded Galchenyuk + Subban + Sergechev for Domi + Weber + Drouin. Ouch. I don't see how you can let that guy make the #3 OA pick or trade Pacioretty.

wCMJMj0.png

That really, really hurts. Subban and Sergachev could easily be their Carlson+Orlov, and then you just need to fill in the gaps. Hell, if they'd had those guys even the Alzner thing wouldn't look so bad. No worse than our Orpik, anyway.

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
wCMJMj0.png

That really, really hurts. Subban and Sergachev could easily be their Carlson+Orlov, and then you just need to fill in the gaps. Hell, if they'd had those guys even the Alzner thing wouldn't look so bad. No worse than our Orpik, anyway.

Added: 5 Canadians and 1 Finn goalie
Subtracted: A Dane, an American, 3 Russians....and PK

Hmmmm

artilector

Jan 11, 2006
Wait, so Azner's groin injury got so bad he couldn't open jars? Damn...

Good dude though, hopefully they buy him out so he doesn't have to kill himself for another bunch of years... maybe then he can heal up and hitch one last ride as the deadline/7D on another Caps SC run.

RandyHolt

Keep truckin'
Nov 3, 2006
I feel like BMac should continue to target and loot dumb GM's. Does Montreal have a RHD PP type we can target in case Carlson bolts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad