League News: 2017-2018 General NHL Fan Talk - (News n' Scores n' Stuff)

Status
Not open for further replies.

maacoshark

Jul 22, 2017
Elliott is done as a NHL goalie, imho.
Never understood the hype on him. He put up some good regular season numbers with the Blues but he has always choked in the playoffs. He was pretty good with the Flames last season too then self destructed in the playoffs.

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
Jeez, Pittsburgh...

upload_2018-4-11_21-19-35.png

Reactions: bur and 666 others

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
Another former Pen. God I hate this team, their fans and everything that surrounds this organization.

Meh, at some point you have to just tip your cap. This is why I laughed when people were poo pooing the Pens during the regular season when it looked like they were disengaged. They literally just do the bare minimum to get to where they need to be and then the two best centers in the world decide it's time to actually start playing and it's good night for everyone else.

ALLCAPSALLTHETIME

Great Dane! Love that Eller feller.
Oct 10, 2009
British Columbia, Canada
Meh, at some point you have to just tip your cap. This is why I laughed when people were poo pooing the Pens during the regular season when it looked like they were disengaged. They literally just do the bare minimum to get to where they need to be and then the two best centers in the world decide it's time to actually start playing and it's good night for everyone else.

Can’t do it. Can’t stand that team and their spoiled, entitled fans.

Alexander the Gr8

May 2, 2013
Toronto

I tipped my hat a long time ago, but I'll never stop hating them. Nothing likeable about this team. I wouldn't hate them as much if it wasn't for their pompous fans.

RandyHolt

Keep truckin'
Nov 3, 2006
Does Philly even have any thugs anymore? They are no longer the flyers, if not; they are officially the fleas.

Best we can hope for, is Pitt to get over confident.

I am hoping we will all appreciate Orpik when he clobbers Malkin; should we face them again. To take down Pitt its got to be up the gut and into the goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad