2017-18 Playoff Watch

S3rkie

Jul 21, 2011
Denver, CO
I think those series go 4-1 to Nashville and 4-2 to Winnipeg if we played them today. Lets see what happens here in the last 10 though.
I think playing WPG would just be a battle. A lot of OT games type of series. You never really know how long those series can last depending on the bounces.

ASmileyFace

Landeskog Replacement
Feb 13, 2014
9,318'
I think playing WPG would just be a battle. A lot of OT games type of series. You never really know how long those series can last depending on the bounces.
I'd be full on worried about Big Buff or Zadorov killing a player on the other team over the course of a 7 game series between us and the Jets. A series that would start a rivalry that might challenge Minnesota too.

Reactions: S3rkie

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
I'd be full on worried about Big Buff or Zadorov killing a player on the other team over the course of a 7 game series between us and the Jets. A series that would start a rivalry that might challenge Minnesota too.

That's part of why I want to go through the pacific. Would be cool to have out-of-division rivals to.

the_fan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
I don't expect the Wild to beat the Kings, they're just a such a useless team all around. Waste of a playoff spot.

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
I don't expect the Wild to beat the Kings, they're just a such a useless team all around. Waste of a playoff spot.

By that same token...I can totally see Winnipeg laying an egg & getting beat by them in the 1st round to ruin the Jets-Preds Central Division Final that everyone wants.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad