GDT: 2017-18 Other Playoff Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

OrrNumber4

Jul 25, 2002
That’s on Ellis. Maybe on Saros for the rebound.

If it makes anyone feel better, I really don’t think the Sharks could have beaten this Winnipeg team.

TomasHertlsRooster

Don’t say eye test when you mean points
May 14, 2012
Fremont, CA

If it makes anyone feel better, I really don’t think the Sharks could have beaten this Winnipeg team.

No chance, and I had been saying the same thing for a long time. It doesn’t take away the pain of losing to Vegas, though. Vegas will be easily destroyed by Winnipeg.

I had been saying all playoffs that the Sharks would only win against Winnipeg if Joe Thornton returned and immediately played at superstar #1C level.

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016

No, they would have lost against Nashville, too. They should have beaten Vegas though. That's on DeBoer. In fact, Nashville should have won against Winnipeg and Laviolette is to blame. Not just for how he handled the goalies.

OrrNumber4

Jul 25, 2002
What drama!

But that was a clear-cut TMM and directly contributed to the scored goal.

hockfan1991

Jun 29, 2010
We had many better looks in games 1 then the first goal fleury allowed

Sometimes your luck just runs out :sarcasm:

Also nice to know the true playoff fleury has shown up lol

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
I'm conflicted about this. I want Vegas to get immolated, but I also don't want Winnipeg to move on because I get sick of the Canadian media overhype machine any time there's a Canadian team late in the playoffs that carries the "CANADA'S TEAM HAS TO BRING THE CUP HOME BECAUSE ONLY WE APPRECIATE IT RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE!" nonsense mantra.

Can't these teams destroy each other in a heated 7 game series and be easy to feed into a meat grinder for Washington/Tampa Bay?

Bizz

2023 LTIR Loophole* Cup Champions
Oct 17, 2007
San Jose
oh shut the f*** up Gallant, the Refs are literally the only reason why you're even in the WCF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad