GDT: 2017-18 Other Games Around the League Part I

Status
Not open for further replies.

TomasHertlsRooster

Don’t say eye test when you mean points
May 14, 2012
Fremont, CA
Wow, the hit on Drew Doughty for which Patrick Maroon was suspended 2 games looks almost identical to the hit on Logan Couture for which Alexander Burmistrov received no supplemental discipline. Away from the puck, hit seemed mainly towards the body but caught some of the chin. I would recommend you take a look at it if you haven't already, and, if you have taken a look, I would like to hear your thoughts on it.

I really have not liked how the NHL's DoPS has acted in every single incident this year that contained a Shark.

Oilers in NS

Oct 11, 2017
I think the Oilers will turn it around and bounce back, but I feel very strongly that it won't happen this year.

I think next year they'll probably be good again, but I think they're done for this year.

Gonna have to do some gutting. I propose some of the following

Strome - c ya

Defense - Larsson, Klefbom, Sekera, Nurse, Russell, Davidson (maybe) stay. Still need a PP QB

RW - need at least one who can score. Maybe it's Puju

Edmonton Oilers - CapFriendly - NHL Salary Caps

One guy I would love to get a hold of is Athanasiou, Andreas. I realize he is center but if he could be converted to LW, you would have the fastest line in the NHL hands down. He is an RFA.
AA-McJesus-Puju would be sick

TomasHertlsRooster

Don’t say eye test when you mean points
May 14, 2012
Fremont, CA
Carolina beat Pittsburgh 4-0 in Pittsburgh. That's completely massive when you look at where each team is at. Carolina is now 3 points ahead of Pittsburgh with 2 games in hand. With just how unsustainable Carolina looks, in that they haven't had as much success as they deserve, I think they'll make the playoffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad