GDT: 2017-18 Other Games Around the League Part I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beethovens 10th

du bist ein ungeduldiges Eichhörnchen!
Sep 27, 2017
Zentralfriedhof
Kari Lehtonen vs. Ondrej Pavelec at MSG tonight... two former Thrashers

I wonder how many Thrashers are left in the NHL.
Well Marian Hossa is still... oh wait, that’s right, he has “allergies.” Poor, poor Blackhawks, almost as sad as the Kings losing the services of HOF’er Mike Richards, gone too soon.

But seriously, Tobias Endströn will be around another 3-7 years.

hohosaregood

Banned
Sep 1, 2011
will be interesting to see the board arguments if karlsson somehow wins the norris this year. i can't decide if sens fans would defend it or not.

Reactions: Phu

Barrie22

Shark fan in hiding
Aug 11, 2009
ontario
will be interesting to see the board arguments if karlsson somehow wins the norris this year. i can't decide if sens fans would defend it or not.

Of course they would. They would just use the excuse of he deserved the last 2 so this makes up for it.

You know 2 wrongs make a right.

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
Who would have thought Bolts vs. Knights would have been one of the games of the night tonight. It was the game I was most looking forward to on the schedule. Go Bolts.

Reactions: do0glas

Juxtaposer

Outro: Divina Comedia
Dec 21, 2009
Bay Area
It's absolutely mind-boggling how underrated Seth Jones is. How is he not considered a top-15 defenseman in the league by consensus?

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
Can’t score goals though. Can’t finish. Only a power play producer. We took Meier because we needed a goal scorer, not a soft perimeter playmaker.

I don't know what I'm more mad about... the fact that the Islanders got him, the fact that the Islanders basically got him for Griffin Reinhart, or that the Sharks took Meier ahead of him.

Juxtaposer

Outro: Divina Comedia
Dec 21, 2009
Bay Area
Caps-Rangers tonight is a great example of a 0-0 game that’s exciting. The exciting part of hockey isn’t goals, it’s end to end scoring chances. Hockey doesn’t need more goals (reducing goalie pad sizes, increasing net size), it needs more scoring opportunities (get rid of off-sides, etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad