2017-18 HFBoards Yahoo Fantasy Premier Keeper League - XIV

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
My 1st round pick is absolutely available

Needs:
  • 40+ Point D-man who also gets hits/blocks at a decent rate. Or /
  • A solid Left Winger who can Contribute on blocks/hits/Pims and put up a solid amount of points (55+). Corey Perry/tkachuk type.
  • Package my 1st Rounder + a Star player (johhny hockey for example) for a Elite player.

StrictlyCommercial

Oct 28, 2006
Vancouver
It's the reverse order of the draft, set by default. I don't recall we have a rule you get both 1st overall and 1st waiver position?

The only mention of waiver priority in the CBA is that you can trade it. In the NHL the last place team gets 1st priority and the higher default draft position so I assumed we would follow that by default... until I saw we didn't.

Balls Mahoney

2015-2016 HF Premier League World Champion
Aug 14, 2008
Legend
Cause it's something Balls would do.

jim-carrey-liar-liar.gif

Balls Mahoney

2015-2016 HF Premier League World Champion
Aug 14, 2008
Legend
New Player Note Fri, Oct 13
Sergei Bobrovsky allowed one goal on 38 shots in Friday's 3-1 win over the New York Rangers.
Advice: Bobrovsky is now a perfect 3-0-0 this season and he's given up one goal or less in each of those games. He allowed the game's first goal late in the first period, but he shut the door the rest of the way. Bobrovsky now owns an incredible 0.65 goals-against-average and a .981 save percentage this season. He'll continue to be one of the top three fantasy goalies in the league.
(Rotoworld.com)

BrockH

Nov 12, 2008
Toronto, ON
The only mention of waiver priority in the CBA is that you can trade it. In the NHL the last place team gets 1st priority and the higher default draft position so I assumed we would follow that by default... until I saw we didn't.

The CBA doesn't address any of the Yahoo settings, aside from saying that they won't be changed from one year to the next (barring a vote to change them). Waiver priority is a Yahoo setting, so it's not addressed in the CBA. All GM's should familiarize themselves with both the CBA and Yahoo - you need both to know how the league works.

Wait you can place injured but non-IR players on the IR?

WrKPhfd.gif

Since when!?

Since about 2-3 years ago I'd guess. I think we implemented IR+ shortly after it became an option from Yahoo.

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
Fun first week, tons of ups and downs, nice push at the end there mustangs, you made up 3/4 points in the last few nights, crazy.

I need to tinker a bit with my line up, overall tho was enjoyable even tho I lost badly.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad