Celtics/NBA 2018 Celtics/NBA offseason - LeBron James to Boston? Superstar will reportedly speak with Celtics

Status
Not open for further replies.

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
Meanwhile... in the “what was he thinking” department:

Report: Former Celtics player Glen Davis indicted on drug distribution charges

$92 grand?? Seems a bit of overkill for weed money

Big Baby after being interrogated by the cops for five minutes:
Big%2BBaby%2Bgif%2B1.gif

BostonBob

4 Ever The Greatest
Jan 26, 2004
Vancouver, BC
Morris with the winner !!

Which apparently should not have even counted. :D

from cbssports.com:

The Celtics secured the most thrilling win across the NBA on Tuesday thanks to a clutch Marcus Morris 3-pointer that plunged a dagger in the heart of the Thunder. However, that shot should not have counted, according to the NBA.

The league released its Last Two Minute report Wednesday and determined that Morris had not one, but two infractions that should have resulted in turnovers during the Celtics' final possession. Had the calls been made, Oklahoma City would have gotten the ball back with a two-point lead in the final seconds.

According to the NBA's report, Morris should have been whistled for a five-second violation on the inbounds play, as he didn't release his initial pass to Al Horford within the allotted five seconds. Then, upon getting the ball back on a feed from Jayson Tatum, the league determined Morris traveled before putting up his eventual winner.

The report claims that Morris "moves his pivot foot prior to the release of his dribble" after a review of enhanced video. However, the infraction was so slight that it wasn't picked up by officials on the floor, and it's something that rarely gets called in real time.

In any case, the NBA's findings should provide a little extra salt in the wound for OKC, which allowed the Morris 3-pointer after Carmelo Anthony missed two free throws that would have likely sealed the win.

HockeyMomx2

Extra Medium Water, Hold The Pickles
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2008
The Most Beautiful Place In The World
105-100 win at Portland... on to Sacramento
Went to and watched in its entirety my first ever bouncy ball game ever. I was with a diehard blazers fan. I oddly found myself cheering for Boston even tho I never followed them when I lived there. Then I’d cheer for the Blazers. I love Damian and Erkel, I mean CJ. It was awkward but fun lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad