Celtics/NBA 2018 Celtics/NBA offseason - LeBron James to Boston? Superstar will reportedly speak with Celtics

Status
Not open for further replies.

LSCII

Cup driven
Mar 1, 2002
Central MA
Rumors around Okafor have been that Ainge was interested but Stevens didn't think he was someone that could be coached up.

Fossy21

Nobel Prize Deke
Mar 14, 2013
Close road loss to a great team (even without Kawhi) with two near-buzzer beaters and less than stellar officiating.

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
Pistons can not draw in new arena

DQt-gDlUEAArQ6Y.jpg:large

CHRDANHUTCH

Mar 4, 2002
Auburn, Maine
btw, all 4 players (Yabusele/Nader/Bird/ Allen) under either recall or assignment ALL at the Expo tonight vs. the Mad Ants on ESPN U, 2 likely go back to TD Garden for the Jazz game tomorrow.

BigGoalBrad

Jun 3, 2012
How you liking Andrew White from Syracuse Hutch? I think hes a better use of a 2 way contract than Jabari Bird.

I personally despise the Jaylen Brown Jabari Bird Cal team during Brown's one and done I still haven't forgiven Jaylen for losing to Hawaii in the first round. I lost a fortune on it biggest loss Ive ever had. Actually won most of it back putting a tilt bet on MTSU to beat Michigan State shortly after it ended though. Brown and Bird both SUCKED at Cal that year too and were 3rd and 4th leading scorers Tyrone Wallace was the star and missed that game broke his hand right before it. I thought it was good he was hurt bc those two McDonalds All Americans would get his shots but was dead wrong. Ainge obviously saw the same thing I did and liked Brown and Bird. Jordan Matthews who was on Gonzaga last year was on that team too.

CHRDANHUTCH

Mar 4, 2002
Auburn, Maine
Brad:

will never, ever, step inside the Expo, (see the reply earlier) I do not evaluate talent....

surprised Theis made the trip to Memphis as the C's outlasted the Grizzlies; Claws throttle SLC.....

C's next are in Indiana, but the NBA'S FOCUS will be on Staples as Kobe gets both the 8/24 RETIRED.

NO Claws games until Friday @ GR/Windy City... they actually play the Drive twice in six days in GR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad