2017-18 Around the League Thread - Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

timw33

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 18, 2007
Victoria
Ah good, Gustav Forsling GWG in OT, plus 2 assists (one shorthanded). Playing over 20 minutes a night for the blackhawks.

valkynax

The LEEDAR
Sponsor
May 19, 2011
Burnaby
Do I hear the sound of budding in?

Must be little Valkynax... HF's answer to a question no one asked.

Ah poor Flanders.

Forsling is looking better as the season moves along, damn...wonder if he'll be top pair with Duncan Keith soon, or next season maybe.

Eddy Punch Clock

Jack Adams 2028
Jun 13, 2007
Chillbillyville
Can only hope now that Pouliot eventually taunts Penguin fans to the degree that Forsling (Benning) is torturing us.

True, but if we still had Forsling would we still have been in the market for Poo?

Might have even made Stetcher think twice about signing here. After all perceived opportunity/ice time is what helped Edmonton win the Schultz sweepstakes.

timw33

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 18, 2007
Victoria
True, but if we still had Forsling would we still have been in the market for Poo?

Might have even made Stetcher think twice about signing here. After all perceived opportunity/ice time is what helped Edmonton win the Schultz sweepstakes.

I don't really see it. Fosling was a good prospect but by nature of being a 5th round pick he's not going to have the hype and pedigree to be a major perceived threat in that offseason IMO.

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
plz god how do we remove this???

I am blind
YSuhYrUCSbi8IObgLXnlpA.png
Anybody please god save me, this is killing me from logging into hf boards

Reactions: Baby Pettersson

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Yeah they had good intentions but failed pretty badly. The interface is too much. We should be able to pick what filter prefix' we want to see.

plz god how do we remove this???

I am blind
YSuhYrUCSbi8IObgLXnlpA.png

If you run an ad blocker add this to element hiding rules:
hfboards.mandatory.com##.discussionListFilters.prefixFilterBlock.sectionMain

We're working on making it hideable via the interface or moving it to the bottom of the page. It's an unintentional byproduct of an add on we needed for other things.

stampedingviking

Jul 2, 2013
Basingstoke, England

We're working on making it hideable via the interface or moving it to the bottom of the page. It's an unintentional byproduct of an add on we needed for other things.
While you're sorting that, can you bring back the thread ignore function, please.

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008

Thanks buddy

valkynax

The LEEDAR
Sponsor
May 19, 2011
Burnaby
Serg on pace for ~55 pts, looks very much like the kinda young D who will take Hedman's torch down the line.

But no no no this can't be right, it's gotta be rigged. Cause we all know D takes way~~~ longer to develop.

Reactions: timw33

timw33

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 18, 2007
Victoria
Serg on pace for ~55 pts, looks very much like the kinda young D who will take Hedman's torch down the line.

But no no no this can't be right, it's gotta be rigged. Cause we all know D takes way~~~ longer to develop.

Especially those drafted in the top 10, they need lots of extra time!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad