2017-18 Around the League | Congratulations Washington Capitals!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tobias Kahun

Oct 3, 2017
Love watching flames fans trying to blame it all on witkowski for what he did to kulak, when less than a week ago brouwer did even worse to a downed abdelkader.

SK13

non torsii subligarium
Jul 23, 2007
Edmonton
Kassian isn't the type to watch a teammate get speared or run in front of him. Keith's baby boy had better smarten up or someone will do it for him.

He's been pretty quiet comparatively against the Oilers.

Probably because he knows there are like 6 guys that will pull his head off his neck and mount it on a pike if he does something too outrageous.

Reactions: ChaoticOrange

BlackDogg

perpetuum defectum
Oct 3, 2015
He's been pretty quiet comparatively against the Oilers.

Probably because he knows there are like 6 guys that will pull his head off his neck and mount it on a pike if he does something too outrageous.

Or get a sure suspension - the officials hate him almost as much as Wideman.

doulos

Oct 4, 2007
Kassian isn't the type to watch a teammate get speared or run in front of him. Keith's baby boy had better smarten up or someone will do it for him.

Kassian should have nothing to do with that stuff. Sorry, but if he sneezes on a guy wrong the league will crucify him.

Was the little tap on the back of the legs from Tkachuk the spearing penalty? Looks like a 'make a call up to get him off the ice' call to me.

t0nedeff

Jun 29, 2010
Flames fan think punching someone while you're on the bench should only be a fine lol

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007
If I was Gulutzan Tkachuk would be healthy scratched next game. Absolutely can't be pulling brainless bull**** like that.

Gulu is from Hudson Bay, SK. That is how that place rolls...hence the term "Hudson Bay rules...which are slightly more aggressive than "prison rules.

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
I wish I disliked a team as much as you guys do lol

We dislike the Coyotes, Sharks, Knights.
We can’t stand the Canucks and Kings.
We hate the Ducks.
The Flames? You could use their rink as a nuclear waste dump, and it would be an improvement. Their fans are delusional open mouth breathers whose hockey IQ is on permanent life support. Their players are the masters of the whine, the slew foot, and the choke.
Dislike? No, that is much too kind a word.

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
No spear but He started the brawl that ended up with a teamate laying on the flook eating punches. Eventually, the leaders on the team are going to talk to him

Notice as soon as he poked at Witkowski he hid behind another Flame? The guy is a soiled diaper.

Reactions: oobga

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007
Too bad Detroit had to move back into the East. The next game would have been dynamite, but that is it until next season.

ChaoticOrange

Jun 29, 2008
Edmonton
We dislike the Coyotes, Sharks, Knights.
We can’t stand the Canucks and Kings.
We hate the Ducks.
The Flames? You could use their rink as a nuclear waste dump, and it would be an improvement. Their fans are delusional open mouth breathers whose hockey IQ is on permanent life support. Their players are the masters of the whine, the slew foot, and the choke.
Dislike? No, that is much too kind a word.

My only regret is that I have but one like to give.

Reactions: Night Witch

Yeah15

2nd Tier Fan
Mar 15, 2007
No spear but He started the brawl that ended up with a teamate laying on the flook eating punches. Eventually, the leaders on the team are going to talk to him
This is the same team that has their captain trying to fight the other team's goalie, not so sure about that.

Del Preston

Mar 8, 2013
This is the same team that has their captain trying to fight the other team's goalie, not so sure about that.
Their captain pulled on Gagner's jaw protector in 2013 and then did it again a couple months later to Burrows. This is the kind of guy leading their club. No wonder they haven't put a leash on Tkachuk. Cheap garbage like that is encouraged down there.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad