2017-18 Around the League | Congratulations Washington Capitals!

Status
Not open for further replies.

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
Tkachuk is such a gutless puke. Spearing when he could have dropped his mitts and gone with about 6 or 7 of the Wings on the ice or even Witkiowski who came back for more.

ChaoticOrange

Jun 29, 2008
Edmonton
Tkachuk is the biggest rat in the NHL. We have a lot of tough hombres but no one that will stoop to his level of gutless hockey.

Someone, at some point, is going to get him before he can duck behind his teammates or a linesman and at that point he's going to find out what it's like to shit out your own teeth.

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
Tkachuk is the biggest rat in the NHL. We have a lot of tough hombres but no one that will stoop to his level of gutless hockey.

Someone, at some point, is going to get him before he can duck behind his teammates or a linesman and at that point he's going to find out what it's like to **** out your own teeth.

I’m sure Parros has his number on speed dial as well. You just know if a player won’t get him the league will. He’s a first class idiot.

walktheboulavard

Jul 8, 2016

Someone, at some point, is going to get him before he can duck behind his teammates or a linesman and at that point he's going to find out what it's like to **** out your own teeth.
If I was Hamonic I would be infuriated with him. Having to take a beating because the little puke started a problem he couldn't finish.

ChaoticOrange

Jun 29, 2008
Edmonton
I’m sure Parros has his number on speed dial as well. You just know if a player won’t get him the league will. He’s a first class idiot.

I'm not sure how he's only been suspended once or twice to be honest. Every game I've seen him play it's a late hit, a headshot, a spear, or a slewfoot.

BlackDogg

perpetuum defectum
Oct 3, 2015
Sorry Calgary - the headless snowman came for you next....

like that snowman movie, only much funnier.

SK13

non torsii subligarium
Jul 23, 2007
Edmonton
Why am I not the least bit surprised to read "Matthew Tkachuk gets a spearing major" on my twitter feed.

Little puke is Matt Cooke's spiritual successor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad