GDT: 2017-10-05 - SEASON OPENER - Nashville at Boston - Game 1

How optimistic are you for the 2017-18 season?

• Oh, is it hockey season already?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something completely different.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

JustaFinnishGuy

Joonas Donskoi avi but not a SEA fan ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Mar 3, 2016
Finland
Powerplay unit looks like they won't score in this game if given 10 minutes of PP per period so far
Then again. It's the 1st game, but the opposing team isn't supposed to drive up the play on PK..

JustaFinnishGuy

Mar 3, 2016
Finland
Am I imagining or did Subban have like 2 seconds to wind up but he instantly chose to slap and miss?

NoNecksCurse

Oct 19, 2011
absolutely zero slash on irwin... we start the series in the finals getting screwed in game 1 and finish the screw job in game 6. looks like they picked up where they left off. worst refs in sports hands down, NHL

JustaFinnishGuy

Mar 3, 2016
Finland
B's don't have 2 of their top line C's, but they have all the control in the match so far. We haven't gotten even close when we have had possession in the offensive end

Legionnaire11

Jul 12, 2007
Murfreesboro
atlantichockeyleague.com
I'll assume anyone who likes these jerseys wasn't a hockey fan when the Penguins and Bruins we're wearing very similar jerseys. That's been my biggest grip with these road sets since day one, they just remind me of an older set from a different team.

I also don't see why there are two different designs for home and road, why not just invert the home jersey? Yes then we'd have two very plain jerseys, but at least it would be consistent and wouldn't look like the Penguins.

TheOriginalJez

Oct 24, 2014
A box under a bridge
It's not just us folks, I caught the leafs game last night - if you even think about a tiny slash you're called. There are going to be a lot of penalty minutes this season if slashing and equipment is called like it was yesterday. Which means our PP needs to sort itself out real f***ing quick.

Legionnaire11

Jul 12, 2007
Murfreesboro
atlantichockeyleague.com
McQuaid wins round one, McLeod wins round two.

I like having our fighter on the 4th line, much better than the days when we had some of our defensemen (SOB, Gill, Weber) fighting like McQuaid, I'd trade a 4th liner for a defender any time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad