GDT: 2017-10-05 - SEASON OPENER - Nashville at Boston - Game 1

How optimistic are you for the 2017-18 season?

• Oh, is it hockey season already?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something completely different.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jonesey

R.I.P. Steve AKA Pred303
Feb 17, 2009
Tennessee
Is the HF team making advertising money off of this? Seems like it's being pushed pretty heavily around the new boards and if it's not a revenue generator for the boards then i'm perplexed as to why it's prominently displayed on the boards and we're being urged to use the feature. I get that it can be fun for a handful of people to make some fake wagers, but otherwise it really doesn't fit in with the entire theme of the site and on top of that, urging people to gamble (even with fake money) is a bit dangerous IMO.

Not that I'm aware of. I have asked to have the top of the boards re-arranged but that hasn't happened and I'm not sure if it will or not.

TheOriginalJez

Oct 24, 2014
A box under a bridge
Ugh. Irwin on that top pair just doesn't look right...

Agreed, I expect PK and Ekholm to post high minutes and then Josi to maybe get a bit of extra time here and there limiting Irwin's minutes a bit. I say I expect, what I mean is I hope cos... eek.

Also this game needs to hurry up and happen, I forgot how drunk I manage to get before the games even start when I'm in the UK. Stupid time zones. I am already wearing my Preds cap inside, in the dark. Don't judge my sanity :tmi:o_O

NorthAlPredfan

Dec 18, 2010
Huntsville, Al
Maybe it was the short Summer, but I pretty much forgot hockey season was starting up this week. With that said Woohoo! The Preds are back, ugly road jerseys and all!

Jonesey

R.I.P. Steve AKA Pred303
Feb 17, 2009
Tennessee
tenor.gif

Lets Go Preds!

Reactions: sparkle twin
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad