GDT: 2017-10-05 - SEASON OPENER - Nashville at Boston - Game 1

How optimistic are you for the 2017-18 season?

• Oh, is it hockey season already?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something completely different.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cashville

RIP Lindback
Apr 12, 2011
Denver
Jwhouk got into the TPCR early. Vamos los Perds! I'm flying to Nashville for my 10yr Vandy reunion (getting old...) tomorrow, but unfortunately won't make it in time for the game (yes I know it's in BOS; still wanted to watch in Nashvegas). Also moved from DC to SF in the offseason for work; watching EST games is a pain in the rear out here.

Reactions: Jonesey

NSH615

Feb 13, 2013
I assume Bonino is a "go" tonight, but has anyone seen a confirmation either way?
nope, but what was said was that Gaudreau was not at Admirals practice yesterday but Kamenev was.

I wonder if they kept him with the team and just demoted him on paper just in case.

drwpreds

Mar 19, 2012
Birmingham
nope, but what was said was that Gaudreau was not at Admirals practice yesterday but Kamenev was.

I wonder if they kept him with the team and just demoted him on paper just in case.

Yeah I am started to wonder if Bonino is really going to play. Whenever anyone is asked about it the answers are always vague. Wouldn't be surprised either way at this point.

NSH615

Feb 13, 2013
No lines from morning skate.

However from the team website:

Code:
Forwards:
Filip Forsberg - Ryan Johansen - Viktor Arvidsson
Scott Hartnell - Nick Bonino - Kevin Fiala
Miikka Salomaki - Colton Sissons - Craig Smith / Pontus Aberg
Cody McLeod - Calle Jarnkrok - Austin Watson

Defense:
Roman Josi - Matt Irwin
Mattias Ekholm - P.K. Subban
Alexei Emelin - Yannick Weber

Goaltenders:
Pekka Rinne
Juuse Saros

https://www.nhl.com/predators/news/projected-lineup-nashville-predators-at-boston-bruins/c-291598758

Other News .....

Jonesey

R.I.P. Steve AKA Pred303
Feb 17, 2009
Tennessee
New season, new look.

i8PsYmR.jpg

Reactions: Soundgarden

Legionnaire11

Jul 12, 2007
Murfreesboro
atlantichockeyleague.com

Is the HF team making advertising money off of this? Seems like it's being pushed pretty heavily around the new boards and if it's not a revenue generator for the boards then i'm perplexed as to why it's prominently displayed on the boards and we're being urged to use the feature. I get that it can be fun for a handful of people to make some fake wagers, but otherwise it really doesn't fit in with the entire theme of the site and on top of that, urging people to gamble (even with fake money) is a bit dangerous IMO.

Reactions: Jonesey and NSH615
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad