Blue Jays GDT: (2016 v8) Next: VS TEX| Wed, May 4| 7pm ET/4pm PT | Lewis vs Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
Nice patience JD

C'mon Joey, just a single or just wait out the pitcher .. He's not throwing strikes and has had a lot of pitches thrown

TF97

Jul 4, 2010
Halifax, NS
Something that will likely end up unnoticed is the good job by Biagini to work out of that jam in the top of the 9th

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
Can't believe that .. 0 run, winning run on 2nd and can't bring him in

Story of this ****ing season so far.

As much as I hate Tampa, I admire their ability to get those key runs in.

TF97

Jul 4, 2010
Halifax, NS
Can't believe that .. 0 run, winning run on 2nd and can't bring him in

Story of this ****ing season so far.

As much as I hate Tampa, I admire their ability to get those key runs in.

If they spent more of their time working on fundamentals instead of flipping bats and making handshakes then they would be undefeated. Bunch of ****in nerds who lack the will to win if you ask me :sarcasm:

Acoustic

Sep 29, 2014
Youd trust a guy to throw 3 straight strikes after walking a guy on 4 pitches and throwing 3 more balls? (7 straight balls)

You really think guys getting out after a 3-0 count is that rare?

Right now JB and Edwin aren't that dangerous, and Texas just proved that. Pitch around JD and get Jose to pop up.

I'd rather see the runners even attempted to be advanced by Saunders rather than him sit on a hittable 3-0 pitch, but that's just me. When you score 2 runs through 18 innings I'd start taking some chances with getting the ball in play.

mikeyz

Dec 3, 2013
OMG BUCK shut the **** up!!!!!

Is he seriously defending Gibbons decision to not call for a bunt during the Martin AB in the 9th with a runner on 2nd and 0 outs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad