Blue Jays GDT: (2016 v7) Next: vs CWS | Tue, Apr 26| 7pm ET/4pm PT | Sale vs Dickey

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
Lawrie looks different
He's slimmed down a lot from when he was a Jay. I'm guessing because he figures he needs to be lighter/more agile to play 2B regularly.

He's also got one of those weird performance mouthguards in, but it looks too big and he can't close his mouth.

no13matssundin

May 16, 2004
So, I know I shouldn't worry this early about this team... but I'm starting to be just west of the outside of the gates of the country known as "worried".

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
Joe Girardi is a dope :laugh:

The Blue Jays are having trouble with strikeouts, and baseball was meant to have the ball put in play. I vote that we ban strikeouts. Just let the guys stand at the plate and swing until they get a ball into play like you do with 5 year olds.

no13matssundin

May 16, 2004
Joe Girardi is a dope :laugh:

The Blue Jays are having trouble with strikeouts, and baseball was meant to have the ball put in play. I vote that we ban strikeouts. Just let the guys stand at the plate and swing until they get a ball into play like you do with 5 year olds.

Eliminating the shift is like eliminating the bullpen.

Although in our case of late, that might not be such a bad thing:naughty:

frost king

Dec 11, 2013
Why is Gibbons playing Dominguez ahead of Smoak? They are both 1/7 lifetime against Sale. He has not been in the show for at least 12+ months. So why does he play ahead of Smoak, when you are facing a true #1.

Starry Knight

Tele-Wyatt
Jun 9, 2013
KW
Why is Gibbons playing Dominguez ahead of Smoak? They are both 1/7 lifetime against Sale. He has not been in the show for at least 12+ months. So why does he play ahead of Smoak, when you are facing a true #1.

Because Smoak doesn't play 3rd? Dominguez is a RHB?

Discoverer

Apr 11, 2012

Donaldson isn't 100% and is only DHing. Someone has to play 3B.

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
yes, that or he should have picked it up while it was lying there afterward and still threw the guy out at 1st(I'm not sure if he could have or not, that's a ruling the scorer would have to make)

i can't believe i'm picking all of this up :laugh: i am still amazed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad