OT: 2016 Blue Bombers Thread Part Trois

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fairview

Jan 30, 2016
I guess we now know why O'Shea said they are not looking at this game as a measuring stick:cry: Yikes !!!!:help:

sipowicz

The thrill is gone
Mar 16, 2011
Don't get why the Bombers keep going back to Smith. What happened to Mayo?

AngelicAssassin*

O'Shea looking like he did in the early season losses. Confused and as if he dropped a load in his gitch.

AngelicAssassin*

Guess it doesn't matter if you have kick coverage. [mod]

Last edited by a moderator:

puck stoppa

Jul 5, 2011
Winnipeg
I'm just peeved that Adams randle are back in and We've given up yards since. I was hoping they didn't make those changes till those guys, Frederick Roberts struggled, Adams randle do not look good

AngelicAssassin*

Time for Kevin Glenn in the 2nd half. If for nothing else, a change of pace.

Hank Chinaski

May 29, 2007
YFO
I'm just peeved that Adams randle are back in and We've given up yards since. I was hoping they didn't make those changes till those guys, Frederick Roberts struggled, Adams randle do not look good

Roberts was put on the 6 game after the LDC with an upper body injury. Not sure what's up with Frederick.

Fairview

Jan 30, 2016

It was not a coincidence that the defense began playing much better when those injuries in the secondary began to accumulate, which was, at the start of the winning streak.As the guys returned from injury the play of the secondary began to slip. The guys we started the season with are garbage.

sipowicz

The thrill is gone
Mar 16, 2011
So the bro-in-law texts me from Calgary and says; what's the score in the Bomber game? :rant:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad