Status
Not open for further replies.

AngelicAssassin*

In Flanders fields the TD's flow
Between the tackles does he go

puck stoppa

Jul 5, 2011
Winnipeg
I love going to that stadium! My son and I loved the game. Flanders is just quicker than Harris, Harris runs tough but Flanders is fast. Missed wild today, I really wish Frederick was in there, Adams and randle got beat should be on short leash to get back to form.
Are we allowed to get excited now? 7 in a row, offense and st show up, this team is exciting! What a great day!

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Next 4 weeks are going to tough and will give us an idea if this team is a Grey Cup contender.

That's a hard thing to be able to tell.

Being stuck behind more well rounded teams in BC and Calgary teams is going to make that a tall order. I don't think there's much, if any chance the Bombers would have a shot of going into Calgary and winning a high leverage playoff game. Or BC for that matter.

However, if for whatever reason they have to cross over, that's where things get really interesting.

At this point i don't care. The Bombers exceeded my expectations and are basically playing with house money at this point. Just go as far as the wind will take you.

bustamente

Kinda Optimistic
Jun 29, 2015
White Out MB
That's a hard thing to be able to tell.

Being stuck behind more well rounded teams in BC and Calgary teams is going to make that a tall order. I don't think there's much, if any chance the Bombers would have a shot of going into Calgary and winning a high leverage playoff game. Or BC for that matter.

However, if for whatever reason they have to cross over, that's where things get really interesting.

At this point i don't care. The Bombers exceeded my expectations and are basically playing with house money at this point. Just go as far as the wind will take you.

My blue-aid glasses are crystal clear and i'm hoping that a win against the mighty Stampeders next week may give us a chance at a home playoff game, if this can happen i'm ok with how the season went.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad