Blue Jays GDT: 2015 v48)ALDS Game 1: vs TEX | Thu, Oct 8 | 3:30pm ET/12:30pm PT | Gallardo vs Price

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
estrada.
the question would be - if Stro pitches a gem, and we're on game five do you do Stro on short rest, or go with Price.

Stro wouldn't be on short rest for game 5. games 3 and 4 are inbetween as well as 2 off days. So regular rest

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
Stro wouldn't be on short rest for game 5. games 3 and 4 are inbetween as well as 2 off days. So regular rest

thanks for the correct. so. then. yeah. for me if Stro pitches amazeballs vs. Hamels. and I think Hamels is pitching 5 right? then I'd do Stro vs. Hamels again.

Mar 26, 2010
Hate to say it, but the Jays are done. Texas in 4.

pepperMonkey

Aug 2, 2005
Toronto
Not sure if mentioned before but why weren't the Jays usual play by play guys doing...the play by play?
Unless I'm mistaken, it seems like a bunch of Americans were doing it...which just seems odd.

Loosie

The Eternal Optimist
Jun 14, 2011
Kitchener, Ontario
Not sure if mentioned before but why weren't the Jays usual play by play guys doing...the play by play?
Unless I'm mistaken, it seems like a bunch of Americans were doing it...which just seems odd.

Nope....not mentioned at all :sarcasm:

There are no local broadcasts for the playoffs.

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County

Fox has MLB playoff broadcasting rights .. Which sucks. I missed the pitch tracker and everything for the one inning I was able to watch today

LeeIs

....--....
Mar 17, 2004
T.O.
I'm not worried one bit about the jays. I didn't expect a win today because of how Gallardo owned us this year. We'll come back strong next game. My only concern is donaldson and bautista's health.

Trouba95*

That's baseball. You can't predict it. The best and most talented team doesn't always win like other sports.

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
I hope this settled the team down a bit and gets their heads in the right spot going forward ... It's that or they'll get rattled by the pressure and collapse.

Loosie

The Eternal Optimist
Jun 14, 2011
Kitchener, Ontario
So have we lost half the bandwagon now?

Not a great outing for Price, but not horrible either, some bad luck (beaning Odor twice, when he hit only one batter all season).

7 IP, 5H, 5K, 2BB it's the 5 Runs that suck.

Also Donaldson was taken out early (yes so was Beltran), and that should be seen as a factor as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad