Blue Jays GDT: (2015 v11) Next: @TB | Mon, Jun 22 | 7pm ET / 4pm PT | Hutchison vs Andriese

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
hutch gets through 7 with only giving up three thats not so bad. He can build off that

Hutch isn't getting through 7, he's really close to 100 pitches now if he's not over already which he probably is, he was at 89 through 4 and 5 hitters came to the plate last inning

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
Well im still an optimist I just think we need to add more runs because the rays are annoying as hell and will find a way to come back if this game stays close. I've seen the jays blow way too many games in Tampa over the years to feel confident right now.

I wasn't necessarily being super-confident. A lot of it was sarcasm. Just the way the other day vs Baltimore I said "we've got them right were we want them" when the O's surged out to their 7-run lead. Granted in that situation I ended up being right up until they pissed it away at the end, but the post was just more of a sarcastic response to the fact that people gave this game up for dead as soon as it was announced that Donaldson/Martin wouldn't play. now I can say with a smirk that putting them on the bench is pefect strategy because it keeps them fresh for late-innings pinch hit appearances.

Also I think i've figured out that Colabello's hilarious in-game derp face must be because he's got a wad of chaw or bubblegum or something in his lip, forcing the sort of underbite and slack-jawed "guuuuuuuhhhhhhh" face he has when batting.

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
Bengie Molina got the cycle once. And I have to believe in my heart of hearts that at his absolute worst Navarro is no slower than Bengie the Burner.

I refuse to believe there's a way Navarro could get a triple at the trop, there's just no quirky places the ball can bounce to. 2 outfielders would have to fall down and the ball bounce away for days for it to happen.

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
and that's what the infield in will do for you, though he should have had that one anyway

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
I refuse to believe there's a way Navarro could get a triple at the trop, there's just no quirky places the ball can bounce to. 2 outfielders would have to fall down and the ball bounce away for days for it to happen.

ball gets wedged in a turf seam out in the OF, then DeJesus trips over that seam trying free the ball? Then Longoria goes out to help DeJesus and get the ball without realizing that the SS is already in teh shallow OF as the cut-off man, thus leaving 3rd undefended for Navarro to hustle to?

Hey, it could happen :sarcasm:

Vesa Awesaka

#KeepTheSenate
Jul 4, 2013
ball gets wedged in a turf seam out in the OF, then DeJesus trips over that seam trying free the ball? Then Longoria goes out to help DeJesus and get the ball without realizing that the SS is already in teh shallow OF as the cut-off man, thus leaving 3rd undefended for Navarro to hustle to?

Hey, it could happen :sarcasm:

Then well still on the high from his triple he steals home

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
Umm Buck, it's pretty easy to hit an empty seat with a bat at the Trop. It'd be an accomplishment to hit a person :sarcasm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad