Blue Jays GDT: (2015 v11) Next: @TB | Mon, Jun 22 | 7pm ET / 4pm PT | Hutchison vs Andriese

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
Canada4Gold said:
I swear it's like watching Dickey's start last night all over again. Way too many pitches, way too many walks, no hits, no runs.

and then Dickey became actaully good from the 4th onward, hope the same happens to Estrada... if he even gets there

Yep it's a repeat of last night. I won't be dissapointed when he loses the no hitter on a line drive over Reyes' head with 2 outs in the 5th because I know that's going to happen already(also he's over 80 pitches so he's not going to go 9 to get the no hitter himself)

Longshot said:
Maybe, I'd have to watch it again. I thought it rolled away and there was no play.

I only saw it once, but a fielder, it might have been the left fielder since it would make sense for the SS to be at 2nd there, did try to make a play. I might have mistakenly thought he had a shot when he probably didn't, but when I saw it live I thought he did.

Longshot

Jul 2, 2008
Ontario, Canada
So, if the Jays get a few more runs. And the game is out of hand. And it's late.

Does an Oriole get plunked?

I don't like the idea, not in a blow out. No reason to inflame the situation.

But there is an "eye-for-an-eye" streak that runs through baseball at times.

TootooTrain

Sandpaper
Jun 12, 2010
So when will Adam Jones wear one?

Somehow jays always get the raw end of the retaliation stick. Ie, Stroman last year. Just finish the game by winning. If they do feel the need to do something, do it with a depth reliever. Ie, Tepera or Schultz.

Vesa Awesaka

#KeepTheSenate
Jul 4, 2013
So, if the Jays get a few more runs. And the game is out of hand. And it's late.

Does an Oriole get plunked?

I don't like the idea, not in a blow out. No reason to inflame the situation.

But there is an "eye-for-an-eye" streak that runs through baseball at times.

gibby doesnt seem to believe in that approach

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
Umm, Estrada has a situation going here through five. But an elevated pitch count.

Get him out of there? Or see what happens?

as long as he feels fine and isn't walking everyone due to fatigue. If he keeps getting outs it means he's effective. It's not like he throws 98 so he might be able to go longer than a fireballer

Colabello is a BABIP and O's error magnet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad