Blue Jays GDT: (2015 v11) Next: @TB | Mon, Jun 22 | 7pm ET / 4pm PT | Hutchison vs Andriese

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
Jays have Tampa right where they want 'em. Now you can get into the 7th inning with the game still tied, bring in Donaldson and Martin to pinch hit for the bottom part of the lineup, and pounce.

EDIT: or Jose can hit a dinger and take the lead now. Whatever works.

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
did Kawasaki just do the Bautista/Reyes Homerun celebration? :laugh:

I saw him do it on twitter the other day as a joke.

Bad News Benning

Fallin for Dahlin?
Jan 11, 2003
Victoria
Visit site
Jays have Tampa right where they want 'em. Now you can get into the 7th inning with the game still tied, bring in Donaldson and Martin to pinch hit for the bottom part of the lineup, and pounce.

and have our bullpen blow another game? sure why not. Losses are a lot easier to handle when you don't have false hope.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
and have our bullpen blow another game? sure why not. Losses are a lot easier to handle when you don't have false hope.

And it's a lot easier to watch games when you go along for the ride without constantly imagining the worst case scenario. But I should've stopped expecting that when .500 play in the small sample of 6 games started to constitute "a free fall"

Bad News Benning

Fallin for Dahlin?
Jan 11, 2003
Victoria
Visit site
And it's a lot easier to watch games when you go along for the ride without constantly imagining the worst case scenario. But I should've stopped expecting that when .500 play in the small sample of 6 games started to constitute "a free fall"

Well im still an optimist I just think we need to add more runs because the rays are annoying as hell and will find a way to come back if this game stays close. I've seen the jays blow way too many games in Tampa over the years to feel confident right now.

HarrisonFord

President of the Drew Doughty Fan Club
Jul 20, 2011
Toronto

Just noticed your signature. Great, great movie. My favourite of all time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $36,790.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cagliari vs Lecce