GDT: 2015 NHL Entry Draft [Flames pick Anderson @ 53, Kylington @ 60, 136, 166, 196]

Status
Not open for further replies.

AgeOfBennett

Dec 1, 2014
BC
Wow I'm just thinking how stacked Florida is getting. Like they are going to be a serious threat. Their top 4 now with Ekblad leading the way and their top 6 with Barkov and Bjukstad (spelling) down the middle with Huberdeau and probably one of Meier or rantanen (if they pan out) on the wings is looking pretty awesome

Aug 21, 2014
Wow I'm just thinking how stacked Florida is getting. Like they are going to be a serious threat. Their top 4 now with Ekblad leading the way and their top 6 with Barkov and Bjukstad (spelling) down the middle with Huberdeau and probably one of Meier or rantanen (if they pan out) on the wings is looking pretty awesome

It's all corrupt due to their attempt to tank for MacKinnon.

Taranis

Jul 9, 2013
Nova Scotia

Florida is a scoring winger away from being legit.

Calculon

unholy acting talent
Jan 20, 2006
Error 503
The draft is just going to be a whole bunch of this now
tumbleweed%20dry.jpg

MC Ride

Feels bad man
Feb 4, 2009
On the bright side, I don't have to spend 3 hours watching the draft anymore :D

Aug 3, 2010
Since Treliving managed to grab Hamilton already, I'm going to be greedy and put this out there:

I'd like Treliving to trade Wideman + 53rd overall + another asset, possibly a promising tweener prospect like Reinhart, Granlund, Ferland, etc. OR retain up to 20% of Wideman's salary, to Dallas for 12th overall in order to draft someone like Kocecny for example.

The Flames have players like Morrison and Wotherspoon waiting in the wings as well, and it's been mentioned many times prior that Wideman's value is unlikely to ever get higher with the Flames. He's a good locker-room guy with veteran experience and that would really help Dallas in their Cup window.

A man must dream.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad