GDT: 2015 NHL Entry Draft [Flames pick Anderson @ 53, Kylington @ 60, 136, 166, 196]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Calculon

unholy acting talent
Jan 20, 2006
Error 503
Not that stats really matter in junior but he doesn't have a very good statline to say the least.
037e600d0d.png

Stats to paint a picture though. Bad pick, even if it's a seventh rounder.

Unkki

Dec 23, 2009
I'd also have picked some goalile like Vehviläinen or Georgiev instead of this big ass *******.

Wheels of Poirier

Flames in 2016
Mar 21, 2014
Didn't watch the first round yesterday, but was disappointed when I caught on a ticker that Boston had snagged Zboril with the first of three consecutive 1st-round picks, when it occurred to me that these included the Flames pick at #15. There was no news on what trade had been completed, and I finally broke down and asked a guy late last night if he'd heard what happened and needless to say, was way more thrilled we'd landed Dougie than anyone else we could have picked at #15. The addition of Andersson and Shylington :sarcasm: basically icing on the cake.

Suffice to say, our past three drafts have shaped this team's foreseeable future in the absolute best way possible. The only thing left to figure out is what to do about our goalie situation, but even that looks quite promising long-term with Ortio, Gillies and McDonald.

Last edited:

DFF

Feb 28, 2002
I'd also have picked some goalile like Vehviläinen or Georgiev instead of this big ass *******.

it's a 7th rounder and he is 6'6 and late birthdate.

Lots of room to grow there

herashak

Mar 24, 2013
we can start worrying about drafting forwards again. the defensive side has been stocked full.

chunkylover53

Nov 26, 2013
Riley Bruce seems like a throwaway pick. At least it was in the 7th. So who are the best players eligible to be signed as FA?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad