Prospect Info: 2015 NHL Draft Prospect Discussion - At the Halfway Mark of the Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

theIceWookie

#LeafHysteriaAlert
Dec 19, 2010
Canada
He's played centre before. He has the awareness and defensive mindset to potentially shift back there.

Yeah he has, but usually you see a guy who might play center longer term at least start to be shifted back in junior from the wing to center at some point. He's been almost exclusively used at the wing since coming into the O. So while it's possible, I think it's unlikely to have happen. I think it's smarter to count on him being a winger long term at this point.

sniper81

Oct 30, 2009
toronto
Yeah he has, but usually you see a guy who might play center longer term at least start to be shifted back in junior from the wing to center at some point. He's been almost exclusively used at the wing since coming into the O. So while it's possible, I think it's unlikely to have happen. I think it's smarter to count on him being a winger long term at this point.

I would have to agree with you. I think once he hits his growth spurt he might revert back there, just hard to say because he's still very physically immature.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad