2015 Draft picks updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

BNHL

Dec 22, 2006
Boston
Senyshyn over the weekend in 2 games had 0-0-0 with 9 shots on net. Goalless streak is 5 games. 12 games 6 goals 3 assists.

DeBrusk over the weekend had 1 goal and 3 assists and is 5-11-16 in 11 games.

Zboril had 2 assists over the weekend and is 0-3-3 in 7 games.

Lauzon had 4 assists in 2 games and is now 3-16-19 in 11 games.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
I understand it's very early in the season but the early returns on this draft class have been amazing. Hopefully they can keep it up.

Even if we are bad (and I don't think we are) we aren't going to be bad for very long.

BNHL

Dec 22, 2006
Boston
I understand it's very early in the season but the early returns on this draft class have been amazing. Hopefully they can keep it up.

Even if we are bad (and I don't think we are) we aren't going to be bad for very long.

Senyshyn statistically is faltering the last 2 1/2 weeks.

indy

Oct 18, 2015
He had 6 goals in 7 games and now none in 5. He has had 26 shots in those 5 games so there is that.

That is how I am looking at it. He is shooting and eventually some of those will go in. He is playing in all situations and getting use to playing against top d's and tighter focused checking on him. I still like this pick.

BNHL

Dec 22, 2006
Boston
That is how I am looking at it. He is shooting and eventually some of those will go in. He is playing in all situations and getting use to playing against top d's and tighter focused checking on him. I still like this pick.

I'm all in,just looking at it game by game.

PacificNWBruin

Apr 23, 2015
Netherlands
I posted about this in the prospect thread. I'm curious if anyone has seen Lauzon play at all this season? I like his stats but want to know how he's looking the rest of his ice time in his own end, etc.

indy

Oct 18, 2015
I posted about this in the prospect thread. I'm curious if anyone has seen Lauzon play at all this season? I like his stats but want to know how he's looking the rest of his ice time in his own end, etc.

I haven't seen him play yet but by all accounts he is playing huge minutes against the other teams best, and putting big numbers up.
Big, tough, good skater, fights and scores. :thumbu:

Paddington

Mar 8, 2011
Toronto
I keep hearing nothing but good things about Lauzon. It's probably way too early but where on the radar is he for the WJC team?

GloryDaze4877

Barely Irrelevant
Jun 27, 2006
The Sticks (West MA)
Senyshyn over the weekend in 2 games had 0-0-0 with 9 shots on net. Goalless streak is 5 games. 12 games 6 goals 3 assists.

DeBrusk over the weekend had 1 goal and 3 assists and is 5-11-16 in 11 games.

Zboril had 2 assists over the weekend and is 0-3-3 in 7 games.

Lauzon had 4 assists in 2 games and is now 3-16-19 in 11 games.

Zboril's two assists came Thursday. He got shut out this weekend in two losses, so those two assists came in three games. Seems to have gotten off to a bit of a slow start and the suspension probably didn't help.

He has continued to be a physical presence so I'm not overly concerned.

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Gabrielle with a goal and an assist today.

9 g 2 a in 11 games

The great Kirk Leudike has info on his blog about him

Says he's more physical and better fighter than his idol #63

Fire Sweeney

Jun 16, 2009
Bergen
Senyshyn statistically is faltering the last 2 1/2 weeks.

I wouldn't say he's faltering he's just himself if you ignore the small sample of games where he racked up a few points. He will not be a top 6 forward at the NHL level.

GloryDaze4877

Barely Irrelevant
Jun 27, 2006
The Sticks (West MA)
I wouldn't say he's faltering he's just himself if you ignore the small sample of games where he racked up a few points. He will not be a top 6 forward at the NHL level.

This wasn't predictable...much.

You might want to cut back on the forecasting...what, with Dougie not doing so well in the Norris voting and all.

:laugh:

ap3lovr

Dec 31, 2005
New Brunswick

I don't think anyone is expecting him to be a top 6 forward. I would be ecstatic if he turned into a North/South solid 3rd liner that can step into a higher role because of injury. You need all types to build a winner.

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Pretty sweet numbers from Gabreille so far. So many potential steals in this draft class!

Red Line said they owned draft

ISS said Bruins deep in NHL skilled players at every position after strong draft

Meanwhile Chiarelli traded two top 33 picks for Reinhart and signed a strug-a-ling Andrej Sekera to a 6 year deal :laugh:

If Rinaldo somehow can not dismember someone I love that move as well

Fire Sweeney needs to change to Extend Sweeney

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
I don't think anyone is expecting him to be a top 6 forward. I would be ecstatic if he turned into a North/South solid 3rd liner that can step into a higher role because of injury. You need all types to build a winner.

For where he got picked and what a draft this is supposed to be I would expect a top6 talent, would be a disappointent if he wouldn't be one.

But I like his game and what he has, just have to hope he figures it out and reaches his potential.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad