2015 Draft picks updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

BNHL

Dec 22, 2006
Boston
Thought I'd see if we could have a 1 point info dump for up to date info on any and all of the 2015 draft picks,Bruins' or not. Thought to be the deepest draft in years and the Bruins heavily invested in the first round,are most people more curious about those 1st round picks than usual? As of now only 4 out of the 30 picks are in the NHL and none are Bruins. Maybe Dom and others can provide their vast and current knowledge here instead of various threads for various 2015 picks.

Last edited:

BNHL

Dec 22, 2006
Boston
I'll start-DeBrusk 8-4-7-11
Zboril- 5-0-1-1
Senyshyn 10-6-3-9
Strome 10-0-10-10
Marner 7-5-5-10

BostonBob

4 Ever The Greatest
Jan 26, 2004
Vancouver, BC
According to hockeydb.com here is how the rest of our 2015 2nd round picks are doing so far in 2015-16:

Brandon Carlo ( 2nd round pick - 37th overall ) 1 G + 6 A for 7 pts in 8 games with Tri-City Americans in the WHL. He also has 23 PIM and is a -3.

Jakob Forsbacka-Karlsson ( 2nd round pick - 45th overall ) 1 A in 2 games for Boston University. He also has 2 PIM and is a +1.

Jeremy Lauzon ( 2nd round pick - 52nd overall ) 3 G + 12 A for 15 pts in 9 games with Rouyn-Noranda Huskies in the QMJHL. He also has 16 PIM and is a +9.

Daniel Vlader ( 3rd round pick - 75th overall ) 1-2 record with 1 SO in 4 games with Chicago Steel in the USHL. He has a 2.48 GAA and a .910 Save Pct.

Jesse Gabriel ( 4th round pick - 105th overall ) 4 G and 16 PIM in 7 games with Prince George Cougars in the WHL.

Cameron Hughes ( 6th round pick - 165th overall ) 0 pts in 4 games with the University of Wisconsin. He has 2 PIM and is a -4.

Jack Becker ( 7th round pick - 195th overall ) 2 G + 1 A for 3 pts in 7 games with Sioux Falls Stampede in the USHL.

BNHL

Dec 22, 2006
Boston
According to hockeydb.com here is how the rest of our 2015 2nd round picks are doing so far in 2015-16:

Brandon Carlo ( 2nd round pick - 37th overall ) 1 G + 6 A for 7 pts in 8 games with Tri-City Americans in the WHL. He also has 23 PIM and is a -3.

Jakob Forsbacka-Karlsson ( 2nd round pick - 45th overall ) 1 A in 2 games for Boston University. He also has 2 PIM and is a +1.

Jeremy Lauzon ( 2nd round pick - 52nd overall ) 3 G + 12 A for 15 pts in 9 games with Rouyn-Noranda Huskies in the QMJHL. He also has 16 PIM and is a +9.

Daniel Vlader ( 3rd round pick - 75th overall ) 1-2 record with 1 SO in 4 games with Chicago Steel in the USHL. He has a 2.48 GAA and a .910 Save Pct.

Jesse Gabriel ( 4th round pick - 105th overall ) 4 G and 16 PIM in 7 games with Prince George Cougars in the WHL.

Cameron Hughes ( 6th round pick - 165th overall ) 0 pts in 4 games with the University of Wisconsin. He has 2 PIM and is a -4.

Jack Becker ( 7th round pick - 195th overall ) 2 G + 1 A for 3 pts in 7 games with Sioux Falls Stampede in the USHL.

Guess he's doing well!

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
I'm loving Carlo's/Lauzon's game, please keep this up and we'll have a deadly blueline for years and years.

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
All eyes are on the top 3 and maybe the 2nd rounders are the gems.

I couldn't believe it when we got Carlo at 37th, he's the type of player you want in the playoffs, with those you win rounds/Cups.

Lauzon I didn't know at all but I'm loving him right now.

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
I couldn't believe it when we got Carlo at 37th, he's the type of player you want in the playoffs, with those you win rounds/Cups.

Lauzon I didn't know at all but I'm loving him right now.

I went to the Bruins season ticket draft party with my friend who works for the Broons and my daughter and her BF. I showed her my Red Line Draft Guide that I used with ISS, friends comments, guys that saw these guys live including Dom, Kirk, HF prospect board with posters who followed them so she was curious who would get Lauzon. It was Boston

like dumping a big bunch of info into a blender and seeing what came out:laugh:

I had 5 stars of guys I wanted as sleepers in those second round picks and Lauzon was one of them, and one of two defenseman....the other Travis Dermott actually went to Toronto ahead of JL.

ironically I had Sensyshyn as my favorite forward but had him in the second round- and Carlo would have been in it but I thought he was going in the first last 10 picks somewhere

BNHL

Dec 22, 2006
Boston
I went to the Bruins season ticket draft party with my friend who works for the Broons and my daughter and her BF. I showed her my Red Line Draft Guide that I used with ISS, friends comments, guys that saw these guys live including Dom, Kirk, HF prospect board with posters who followed them so she was curious who would get Lauzon. It was Boston

like dumping a big bunch of info into a blender and seeing what came out:laugh:

I had 5 stars of guys I wanted as sleepers in those second round picks and Lauzon was one of them, and one of two defenseman....the other Travis Dermott actually went to Toronto ahead of JL.

ironically I had Sensyshyn as my favorite forward but had him in the second round- and Carlo would have been in it but I thought he was going in the first last 10 picks somewhere

You truly have a disease!

BigBadBruins63*

Thought I'd see if we could have a 1 point info dump for up to date info on the 2015 draft picks. Thought to be the deepest draft in years and the Bruins heavily invested in the first round,are most people more curious about those 1st round picks than usual? As of now only 4 out of the 30 picks are in the NHL and none are Bruins. Maybe Dom and others can provide their vast and current knowledge here instead of various threads for various 2015 picks.

What does this have to do with anything? Who cares that none of them are Bruins. :laugh:

indy

Oct 18, 2015
Sensyshyn has all the tools and the desire and compete.

This kid loves to score, wants the puck and his first stride acceleration is incredible.

PacificNWBruin

Apr 23, 2015
Netherlands
What does this have to do with anything? Who cares that none of them are Bruins. :laugh:

Piggy backing. The 4 that ARE in the NHL are pretty high caliber first rounders. Mcdavid, Eichel, Hanifin, Rantanen. The first 3 were definitely NHL ready compared to the rest of the first round. The Bruins picks were not going to be NHL ready, most likely, no matter who they got with those picks. Pretty weird to even bring it up.

Anyway..

Carlo and Lauzon are looking pretty good so far. I thought the Bruins were gonna reach for Carlo with one of the first picks. But supper happy we got him with the 37th. Hopefully Zboril, Debrusk and Senyshen progress rapidly this year.

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
Piggy backing. The 4 that ARE in the NHL are pretty high caliber first rounders. Mcdavid, Eichel, Hanifin, Rantanen. The first 3 were definitely NHL ready compared to the rest of the first round. The Bruins picks were not going to be NHL ready, most likely, no matter who they got with those picks. Pretty weird to even bring it up.

Anyway..

Carlo and Lauzon are looking pretty good so far. I thought the Bruins were gonna reach for Carlo with one of the first picks. But supper happy we got him with the 37th. Hopefully Zboril, Debrusk and Senyshen progress rapidly this year.

I want to see our prospects progress and develop into NHL players, whether that happens quickly, or whether it takes time, I`m ok with either, it appears as though we have a nice little cupboard full of kids I/We can get optimistic about, be patient and I believe the team and fans will be rewarded

BNHL

Dec 22, 2006
Boston

Anyway..

The exact reason I started the thread is because those players are not in the NHL. Since it was by all accounts an extraordinarily deep draft and one where the Bruins mortgaged a piece of the present for I found myself seeking info a few times a week about the Bruins picks and the rest. With a little participation from the posters who are more informed about these players I thought we could keep abreast on all these particular players in one thread,instead of independent Senyshyn,DeBrusk,Zboril threads. Also would love to hear about the rest of the Bs 2015 picks and any other 2015 pick that many say got away. The info on Lauzon was something I've already gained.

Rumpy

Mar 13, 2002
Saskatchewan
Visit site
I want to see our prospects progress and develop into NHL players, whether that happens quickly, or whether it takes time, I`m ok with either, it appears as though we have a nice little cupboard full of kids I/We can get optimistic about, be patient and I believe the team and fans will be rewarded

What if the take Tommy Cross long?!?

GloryDaze4877

Barely Irrelevant
Jun 27, 2006
The Sticks (West MA)
Lauzon with two assists last night in a 3-0 win (he's also wearing an A).

Brings his season totals to: 3g/14a, and a +10 in 10 games.

Hope he continues to develop his game and contribute at this pace. The B's D could use talented reinforcements sooner rather than later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad